WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright with praccies starting shortly is everyone’s lists finalised?

Will there be any sneaky last minute clearances.

Who is playing who and anyone care to create a ladder prediction for discussion.

I can almost taste that beautiful deep heat.

Alright with praccies starting shortly is everyone’s lists finalised?

Will there be any sneaky last minute clearances.

Who is playing who and anyone care to create a ladder prediction for discussion.

I can almost taste that beautiful deep heat.

hope u can only smell it and not taste it 😂
I’m pretty sure Few clearances to be finalised by all teams. Can’t wait to get the season started now
Bring it on

hope u can only smell it and not taste it 😂
I’m pretty sure Few clearances to be finalised by all teams. Can’t wait to get the season started now
Bring it on

I meant figuratively not literally lol. Who are you guys playing in the praccies?

Last edited:

Can imagine how it would play. Deer Park Cobras located at DP’s ground. Albanvale memorabilia initially displayed. Seniors and ressies wear blue with yellow sash, thirds blue and white vertical stripes. 2 years in club reverts to the Deer Park Lions. Year after that thirds start wearing blue with yellow sash. Memorabilia removed. Job done!

Can imagine how it would play. Deer Park Cobras located at DP’s ground. Albanvale memorabilia initially displayed. Seniors and ressies wear blue with yellow sash, thirds blue and white vertical stripes. 2 years in club reverts to the Deer Park Lions. Year after that thirds start wearing blue with yellow sash. Memorabilia removed. Job done!

Hate to upset u but will never happen.
Almost did years ago but I think both clubs are doing just fine

We all love being positive but sometimes you have to be a Realist!
It will all start off great then by round 6 you will be doubling up games and the wheels will of fallen off the wagon!
Ps. I think Lavo will win Rd1.
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Andrew auciello and few other point cook boys down at lavo yet to put a clearance in cos they are contracted
But if they can get auciello he will be one of the better players in div 3 IMO.. not saying lavo will be up the top end or anything but If they can get these point cook blokes would help dramatically.. along with big mud guts Matty kozole who played in lavertons praccy match on the weekend

Maybe it’s a move from the sponsor
Combine the clubs
Combine the $200k sponsorship

take Braybrook’s sponsorship off them

job done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew auciello and few other point cook boys down at lavo yet to put a clearance in cos they are contracted
But if they can get auciello he will be one of the better players in div 3 IMO.. not saying lavo will be up the top end or anything but If they can get these point cook blokes would help dramatically.. along with big mud guts Matty kozole who played in lavertons praccy match on the weekend

Who are the others bush man

Hate to upset u but will never happen.
Almost did years ago but I think both clubs are doing just fine
I hope it doesn’t happen Karim. But DP don’t have juniors and struggle to field ressies so they’re not really going that well. Taking over Albanvale is the smart move, and the word is that is what they intend to do.

I hope it doesn’t happen Karim. But DP don’t have juniors and struggle to field ressies so they’re not really going that well. Taking over Albanvale is the smart move, and the word is that is what they intend to do.

defiantly makes sense but can’t see is happening

That would be a first, Auciello training before end of cricket season. He would be the only 1sts player, others would be two's if that. I understand they just want to play together until they get there own club up and running

Who are the others bush man
The cox brothers are a couple others!
not sure on names mate I was just having a chat with Scott Mizzi the other day and he was telling me that there was between 10-12 of them!

That would be a first, Auciello training before end of cricket season. He would be the only 1sts player, others would be two's if that. I understand they just want to play together until they get there own club up and running
Not sure on how much he has been training mate but he has been training and played in lavertons praccy match last weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back