Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - HCQ doesn't work - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in Part 4:

Our situation was and still is far more avoidable than anything in Europe.
No reason for us to have mass cases like they do.

...and comparing 'Melbourne' to European countries is so relevant.

It wouldn't at all be relevant to compare Melbourne to the rest of Australia, that would just bring the incompetence of Vic Labor to the forefront, and we can't have that.

Disgusting really. No wonder a lot of folks are in the covid high risk category.

People love to rant and rave about how deadly covid is, but nobody talks about personal responsibility through good health.

Well I agree on that. I stand at about 187-189cms(depending on whether I am wearing orthotics or not) and at one time I weighed about 150kgs, irregardless of my physical makeup(bone/muscle density etc...) I would have been classified as morbidly obese, and I'd have to cop it on my multitude of chins, and rightly so because I was the one responsible for my weight. I think a lot of those in the obese category have built up a lot of walls preventing them from improving their health. Yes there are cases where people have got a legitimate struggle with their weight because of thyroid issues or some other problem that stymies their weight loss. However the majority, who don't have these issues, just don't want to look after themselves in a responsible manner. Even worse, is when the children are involved they'll do the same mistake to them, which is kind of tantamount to childhood cruelty. When you feed you kids fruits, vegetables, nuts etc.., encourage them to drink plenty of water and exercise regularly, sure they'll whine and complain however, in the long run when they're adults and the are fit those bodies will have a greater chance to survive viruses, than those who grow up on fried fare.

I also think that those who are young and died from COVID that stress had a huge part in why they succumbed to it.

I myself still have struggles with my weight, but I am not going to take it out on the Govt. or other aspects. I take full responsibility for my own weight.

Three new Victorian cases were all self-isolating prior to testing positive
By Paul Sakkal and Craig Butt

The three new COVID-positive people in Victoria were all in isolation prior to testing positive, Health Minister Martin Foley has confirmed.
The details of the cases have not yet been confirmed, but Mr Foley said the people were not interacting with others outside their home in the days before testing positive.

The two people who were confirmed to have tested positive on Wednesday had also been self-isolating.

A case has been added to the total number of mystery cases in the past 14 days, taking the total to four.

It’s been stated since quite early on that obesity is one of the comorbities that are on the danger list for Covid. America has a high rate of obesity which could go towards explaining their high death rate.
Good luck.

I bet anyone who's died with covid under the average life expectancy had some major health problems, most of which are probably self inflicted.

I know of a bloke from werribee who died with covid a few months ago, was in his 60s. Heavy drinker/smoker, generally in poor health.

I bet anyone who's died with covid under the average life expectancy had some major health problems, most of which are probably self inflicted.

I know of a bloke from werribee who died with covid a few months ago, was in his 60s. Heavy drinker/smoker, generally in poor health.
Most of those 200 doctors and 30 nurses who died by early April in Italy didn’t have comorbidities

Did you convey this message about his lifestyle to his grieving family?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah if Steven Hawking aged 30 had caught Covid19 , he'd have died of MND.
Never mind that without it he lived to a ripe old age.
Whatever!!!

There have always been people throughout history who care more about themselves than anyone else.

There have always been people throughout history who care more about themselves than anyone else.
Yep, many of them are lockdown supporters:
"
How do lockdowns harm the developing world?

The lockdowns are causing devastating harm to both mental and physical health worldwide. The UN estimates that an additional 130 million poor people will be at risk of starvation as a consequence of the economic collapse caused by the lockdowns. Estimates suggest that an additional 400,000 people will die from inadequate tuberculosis treatment as a consequence of lockdowns. Vaccination campaigns in rich and poor countries that address diseases like diphtheria and polio have been suspended due to the lockdowns. The list could be extended endlessly, with both short- and long-term consequences.

It’s been stated since quite early on that obesity is one of the comorbities that are on the danger list for Covid. America has a high rate of obesity which could go towards explaining their high death rate.
Good luck.

Actually Australia has quite a high rate of obesity itself, IIRC higher than the US as far as POPOP is concerned. US population density is what is the main contributor to their infection and subsequent mortality rates. I mean US is roughly 90% of Australia's landmass yet it has about 14X the population. NY's population is almost that of the entirety of AUS. I bet you if we had a similar population density of that of the US or the EU or UK we'd be in the same if not worse predicament.

Actually Australia has quite a high rate of obesity itself, IIRC higher than the US as far as POPOP is concerned. US population density is what is the main contributor to their infection and subsequent mortality rates. I mean US is roughly 90% of Australia's landmass yet it has about 14X the population. NY's population is almost that of the entirety of AUS. I bet you if we had a similar population density of that of the US or the EU or UK we'd be in the same if not worse predicament.
South Korea have a population density five times the US and they’ve had even less infections and fatalities than us.

There’s no substitute for good (or bad) management.

South Korea have a population density five times the US and they’ve had even less infections and fatalities than us.

There’s no substitute for good (or bad) management.

Hmmm. Perhaps Stress does play a vital role in keeping the infection and death rates low too. South Korea is a very reserved and low stress country after all. Managing it well helps too.

Hmmm. Perhaps Stress does play a vital role in keeping the infection and death rates low too. South Korea is a very reserved and low stress country after all. Managing it well helps too.

I'd have thought managing it well is more important than stress, if we're not trying to diminish what they're doing and all.

Also Australian population density is very misleading if you're simply taking population / landmass. Melbourne & Sydney are clearly much more densely populated than the Simpson Desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back