Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham
continuation of previous thread

http://bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523242

Please post thoughts on recent Raw/Smackdown/NXT/whatever WWE puts out on TV here. New threads can be made for new storylines/ thoughts on individual wrestler etc. this is just to minimise potential spoilers and overflooding the board with new threads every week.

Although this thread has the spoilers warning please take extra care when you spoil something that hasn't been on Australian TV yet (for example Raw results or Smackdown tapings). If it has aired in Australia you don't need to spoiler tag your information.

Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

Really dislike the way that Edge is treated every time he goes to smackdown, its like *pushpushpush* for no reason, with little story line.

At least make it interesting, i prefer edge after hes been on SD a while and they actually give him something to work with rather than pushing him as fast and far as possible with no background.

Who else were they going to have fued with Kane convincingly?

Rey has already fueded with Kane and lost.
Big Show vs Kane is a bad bad idea as it results in terrible matches.
Kofi recently lost a fued to Dolph Ziggler.
Taker is injuried and that story is more or less played out.
Christian is injuried.

Edge is the only choice they had.

Big Show vs Kane is a bad bad idea as it results in terrible matches.
No it doesn't, well not always anyway

remember the chain wrestling they did on raw a few years back? Big show was even at his fattest at that stage

Would of been nice to see Del Rio or even Swagger taking on Kane but both being heels it was never going to happen. Edge isn't such a bad choice at least we know we will get a decent match.

Yeah nah Bret Hart was shithouse IMO he couldn't speak and was just kinda pathetic the novelty wore off pretty quickly for me anyway.

There was no novelty for me. I was a Bret Hart fan and it was a sad sight to see him shuffling around looking vaguely pathetic.

There was no novelty for me. I was a Bret Hart fan and it was a sad sight to see him shuffling around looking vaguely pathetic.

This x 1000.

I was stoked when I heard he'd be guest hosting. I marked like a bitch when him and HBK were in the ring together again. Everything beyond that was just sad.

Must admit i slightly marked out this week
with the return of Lita

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same, but nothing on the show screams "must watch".

I disagree.

Pee_Wee_Herman.jpg

if you're doing a Vince in hospital scene Austin needs to appear and hit him in the head with a bedpan. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back