Werewolf You can’t always get what you need is love is a burning thing (WereWolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowy insists he is the 'winningest' player in the history of WW. I also believe he works in a Snowtown Bank.
Have I claimed winningest player? I also don’t appreciate my workplace details put on the internet. Everyone that banks here says I bend them over the barrel but I don’t see it, I don’t force them into anything they don’t want to be in.
Do you have a bad rug, an orange skin pigmentation problem and tiny hands?
Ah no comment.

What things have you been hearing?

Actually crickets or the non clacking of one chop stick from Dapper.

Dapper, Boncer and even Tarks the wonder chatterbox have been quiet.

Even the music has dried up. It is a quiet old Wednesday in 1968. Maybe everyone is just plain old busy.

She is dancing away from us now
She was just a wish
She was just a wish
And her memory is all that is left for us now
I see my porpsy, oh
I see her eevee
Ooh ooh, oh oh, oh oh oh
Beatles strike
Maybe once, maybe twice
And it all comes down to us
Ooh oh, and it all comes down to us
Lightning strikes
Maybe once, maybe twice (oh)
I still see your bright eyes, bright eyes

So yesterday I really tried to adhere to the intimidation from the moptops. I changed a word here and there. I sought permission from the mod but feared all day I would cop demands for a mk. Luckily I escaped sanction.

Reading Mwpp's efforts above about Chippy, made me think the Beatles are extending her an enormous length of leash. Would they do this for anyone else or me yesterday?

Maybe they are being generous evil. They never had a crack at me yesterday (is there a song there?) and maybe just decided to enjoy the fun.

Still Ima gunna watch how she posts the rest of the day to check she stays within limits of what I tried to do yesterday. I do not like putting pressure on people who have been intimidated and appreciate folk did not do that to me yesterday.

I am by no means suggesting mwerps is evil (and my vote is staying on Genghis) but we should watch her posts today and tomorrow. Maybe or maybe not an evil ruse. Anyways something to think about.

I loved it :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whispering our goodbyes, waiting for a train
I was dancing with my Dingy in the summer rain
I can hear him saying "nothing will change"
Come dance with me Dingy, in the summer rain
I remember the rain on our skin
And his protects hotter than the Las Vegas winds
Whispering our goodbyes, waiting for a train
I was dancing with my baby in the summer rain
I remember laughing 'till we almost cried
There at stadium that night
I remember looking in his eyes
Oh my Dingy, it's you and that I dream of
Oh my Dingy, since that day
Somewhere in my heart I'm always
Dancing with you in the summer rain

DEADLINE

Eleanor Rigby
Picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
blah de be blah

God this is a boring song, much like today's snooze-fest. Apologies for that but I blame @Genghis Tron, who under an overwhelming pile of votes did not do the decent thing and melt like Frank Sinatra (SK) did when he was dragged into jail on the charge of seduction, way back in the ’30s. That was a crime back then apparently.

Also did you know that Mike Jagger had a pretty solid solo career after he left the Rolling Stones and one of his best tracks (IMHO) was Power to the People, which is a good segue into announcing that MannumPower (flog) has been modkilled for not voting two days in a row

so to summarise:

Genghis Tron (Frank Sinatra (SK)) lynched
MannumPower (Marianne Faithfull (Flog)) Modkilled for not voting

Hey Grand Uncle Horace - not sure what you were told but I was advised (in the initial Pm, no clarification required ) that I could change lyrics but they still have to be identifiable as the song
I had (mostly non game) reasons to pick each of my songs and the posters I dedicated them to haha

Also sucks that Mannum got modkilled . I take it that means his individual flog power is gone too :(

Hey Grand Uncle Horace - not sure what you were told but I was advised (in the initial Pm, no clarification required ) that I could change lyrics but they still have to be identifiable as the song
I had (mostly non game) reasons to pick each of my songs and the posters I dedicated them to haha

Also sucks that Mannum got modkilled . I take it that means his individual flog power is gone too :(

I was just told song lyrics but checked with the mod whether I could mention posters to make it fun.

Prolly it was as much my paranoia about being mk'd that made me very careful. As it was TFW had a crack.

No doubt jmoo double checked re Mannum. I know he posted yesterday coz he commented on the Ding bandwagon and I responded with words from a Paint Your Wagon tune.

I was just told song lyrics but checked with the mod whether I could mention posters to make it fun.

Prolly it was as much my paranoia about being mk'd that made me very careful. As it was TFW had a crack.

No doubt jmoo double checked re Mannum. I know he posted yesterday coz he commented on the Ding bandwagon and I responded with words from a Paint Your Wagon tune.
He didn’t manage to kill the doc so I’d class this game a success for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back