Opinion Your Selected 22 vs Indigenous All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if I'll be able to stream this thing through my fancy new Sony bluray player, which has built in wi-fi and a multitude of options for streaming static content from my pc or the web? It does have a built-in browser, but it's very crap and slow, and can't even play a video from the AFL website, so I can't see that working.

PC is not exactly close to the TV unfortunately.
Does it play videos off YouTube?

Anyone know if I'll be able to stream this thing through my fancy new Sony bluray player, which has built in wi-fi and a multitude of options for streaming static content from my pc or the web? It does have a built-in browser, but it's very crap and slow, and can't even play a video from the AFL website, so I can't see that working.

PC is not exactly close to the TV unfortunately.
Move the PC. You know it makes sense ;)

Interesting, they're saying NITV will be airing it:confused:

Hopefullly you are right!
I've actually checked NITV, Fox Sports and ABC Channels only to find that none of them appear to be televising the match on Friday.
So many stations (incl dedicated Footy Channel) and no one is airing it? Strange I say, very odd!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart tv's, Xbox, I phones, and maybe your Blu ray player, all have the you tube app which has a smaller range of options.... Would look into it as u might get an unwanted surprise Friday night

Smart tv's, Xbox, I phones, and maybe your Blu ray player, all have the you tube app which has a smaller range of options.... Would look into it as u might get an unwanted surprise Friday night
Hmm such as? Transmission blocked ?

Probably never intended to, just kicked of the PR. Makes me wonder how many of our best dozen will also pull out. Does seem pointless even going in so strong a few weeks before the NAB CUP
That's why I posted the team that I did last night, I dare say the only reason our stars are going up is for promotional reasons and not much else.

That's why I posted the team that I did last night, I dare say the only reason our stars are going up is for promotional reasons and not much else.
Yep, your team would sound just about right. And maybe its also a factor in the game not being televised as the promoters know it will be more a light weight pracy match not worthy of the cost and set up involved.

Or can't stream live video?

Cmon dude, give me something here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back