Opinion Your Selected 22 vs Indigenous All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting, they're saying NITV will be airing it:confused:
True. I imissed that when reading it the first time. I looked on the NITV website and it didnt say anything and I checked the local government site up there and it said only only the Indigenous Radio network was covering it. I confused now:confused:.

How is the RFC website coverage? Has anyone watched any live stuff via the website? is it watchable?

True. I imissed that when reading it the first time. I looked on the NITV website and it didnt say anything and I checked the local government site up there and it said only only the Indigenous Radio network was covering it. I confused now:confused:.

How is the RFC website coverage? Has anyone watched any live stuff via the website? is it watchable?
Jack Dyer night was great

I dont understand why they would play this game if it wasnt televised..... surely the ABC could televise it.

My side for Friday night based on the named squad:

B: Dea McGuane Morris
HB: Vlastuin Astbury Houli
C: Conca Jackson Newman
HF: O'Hanlon Vickery McDonough
F: Nahas Elton A.Edwards
R: Stepehnson Ellis S.Edwards
INT: McIntosh White Williams Darrou Verrier

Missing: Deledio Martin Grigg Riewoldt Cotchin Knights Rance. Only reason they are going up is for promotional reasons.

I dont understand why they would play this game if it wasnt televised..... surely the ABC could televise it.
The whole point is to showcase indigenous talent so you're right, pointless playing the game without it being televised.

My side for Friday night based on the named squad:

B: Dea McGuane Morris
HB: Vlastuin Astbury Houli
C: Conca Jackson Newman
HF: O'Hanlon Vickery McDonough
F: Nahas Elton A.Edwards
R: Stepehnson Ellis S.Edwards
INT: McIntosh White Williams Darrou Verrier

Missing: Deledio Martin Grigg Riewoldt Cotchin Knights Rance. Only reason they are going up is for promotional reasons.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The team has been announced.

No. 1 – Chris Newman
No. 3 – Brett Deledio
No. 4 – Dustin Martin
No. 5 – Brandon Ellis
No. 6 – Shaun Grigg
No. 7 – Matt Dea
No. 8 – Jack Riewoldt
No. 9 – Trent Cotchin
No. 10 – Shane Edwards
No. 12 – David Astbury
No. 14 – Bachar Houli
No. 15 – Chris Knights
No. 16 – Luke McGuane
No. 18 – Alex Rance
No. 23 – Daniel Jackson
No. 26 – Robin Nahas
No. 27 – Aaron Edwards
No. 29 – Tyrone Vickery
No. 30 – Reece Conca
No. 31 – Nick Vlastuin
No. 33 – Kamdyn McIntosh
No. 35 – Matthew White
No. 36 – Matthew McDonough
No. 37 – Orren Stephenson
No. 38 – Steven Morris
No. 40 – Cadeyn Williams
No. 43 – Todd Elton
No. 45 – Brett O’Hanlon
No. 48 – Ben Darrou
No. 49 – Steven Verrier

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-02-04/tiger-squad-for-alice-match-.workstation

WIll be weird seeing Newman back in #1

why is cotch no 9???????? has the club seen the light?

A
It's a scratch match that means bugger all, so why not throw McGuane to the wolves and get him to stand Buddy.

After the Norf game I never wanna see him there again even if it is in a praccy game lol.

How about the youngen Mcintosh?

this from the NITV Facebook page :(

Hi all, unfortunately NITV will not be showing the AFL All Stars V Richmond Tigers game in Alice Springs this Friday, ou can however live stream it here: Friday, February 8, from 8pm-12am AEDT (6.30pm-10.30pm local time) here:
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-02-01/watch-richmond-v-all-stars-live-

To view the game, simply log on to www.richmondfc.com.au on Friday, February 8, from 8:00pm AEDT or 6:30pm local time. We will also have updates here on our NITV page and @NITV on Twitter.

Anyone know if I'll be able to stream this thing through my fancy new Sony bluray player, which has built in wi-fi and a multitude of options for streaming static content from my pc or the web? It does have a built-in browser, but it's very crap and slow, and can't even play a video from the AFL website, so I can't see that working.

PC is not exactly close to the TV unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back