Opinion Your Selected 22 vs Indigenous All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

What a joke we have a dedicated AFL channel but this match between one of the most supported clubs and a side with some of the most entertaining players in the competition isn't being televised:rolleyes:

All i know is the RFC website will be streaming it. Like someone else said, just use a HDMI cable, and link it from your pc to your tv.

My mate is going to see if he can rig his macbook to mirror to his tv via apple tv. Does anyone know if this will work and how to do it?
You need a special connector for a mac from a VGA cable. Need to check your tv has a VGA plug because my new one doesnt so I have to play it through my other laptop with an HDMI cable.

It should come up on the screen if you change the TV's source to PC. Then I usually just dim the mac screen down so you don't have 2 screens showing the same thing. If you have a sound cable that comes with the tv even better because the sound from Mac is ordinary I find.

What a joke we have a dedicated AFL channel but this match between one of the most supported clubs and a side with some of the most entertaining players in the competition isn't being televised:rolleyes:
I still have a gut feel it will be on, especially as Buddy is Captain. Probably hasn't been included in the guides yet.

I have a PC and I'll just run an HDMI cable through the computer to the television. Then no problems. I can't really help you with Apple TV or Mac problem, because I don't really bother with their products.

Ah so all id need is the hdmi cable then flick the tv to the channel that i plugged in? Do you have to switch anything on to activate?

You need a special connector for a mac from a VGA cable. Need to check your tv has a VGA plug because my new one doesnt so I have to play it through my other laptop with an HDMI cable.

It should come up on the screen if you change the TV's source to PC. Then I usually just dim the mac screen down so you don't have 2 screens showing the same thing. If you have a sound cable that comes with the tv even better because the sound from Mac is ordinary I find.

Ok mate thanks. I asked M R if the pc should sinc automatically? is that so when sourced correctly?

Ah so all id need is the hdmi cable then flick the tv to the channel that i plugged in? Do you have to switch anything on to activate?
Ok mate thanks. I asked M R if the pc should sinc automatically? is that so when sourced correctly?
Not sure about new Macs but mine doesn't work with an HDMI cable. Doesn't have a plug for it. But it should activate once flicked to correct channel

No he won't be, he and Grimes are 60/40 for Round 1 of home and away and Foley is a real doubt for round 1. Rest touch wood are fine.

Question on this game is FOx Footy showing it?

Going off the top of my head i wouldn't expect the following to play: Grimes, Chaplin, Foley, King, Deledio, Conca, Riewoldt & maybe Vickery; all have/had various degrees of ailments & interrupted pre-seasons. Could also rest Cotch too for precautionary measures. Prefer to see more of the youngsters play in this game, plenty of NAB cup games ahead for our stars to get enough match practise before the real stuff begins. Great to just have some footy back and see the Mighty Tiges in action. Just no injuries please and all is good. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theflea

Basically what tigs2010 said. If you have a relatively modern tv and an HDMI cord then there shouldn't be any problems. You just have to change the source of your TV to HDMI when everything is plugged it in.

Test it out first, if you have any problems you can PM me.

Thanks mate i was just wondering about if you have to turn on something ie media software etc .

all good.

Find it amazing that NITV didn't put their hand up to televise this. Production costs must be too damn high.

Here's hoping the stream goes alright. Not easy in remote Aus going by previous years to have the bandwidth to deliver smooth vision.
Even CH9 is showing the NRL Indigenous all stars v the rest in prime time this Saturday night in Melbourne when all the Storm boys will be in Leeds. Why bother as it will rate like crap.

Even CH9 is showing the NRL Indigenous all stars v the rest in prime time this Saturday night in Melbourne when all the Storm boys will be in Leeds. Why bother as it will rate like crap.
Storm don't fly out until Monday, so Cam Smith and Justin O'Neill will be playing in the All Stars game.

Here's a question, do you think we're going to win?

Team of young kids that are used to playing with each other vs a lot of quality players that aren't used to playing with each other.

Mike, I reckon they will kick our arse, but, we will be better for the hit out, and it gives the coaches an opportunity to fine tune before our first NAB cup game. I still remember their destruction of Carlton all those years ago.

The team has been announced.

No. 1 – Chris Newman
No. 3 – Brett Deledio
No. 4 – Dustin Martin
No. 5 – Brandon Ellis
No. 6 – Shaun Grigg
No. 7 – Matt Dea
No. 8 – Jack Riewoldt
No. 9 – Trent Cotchin
No. 10 – Shane Edwards
No. 12 – David Astbury
No. 14 – Bachar Houli
No. 15 – Chris Knights
No. 16 – Luke McGuane
No. 18 – Alex Rance
No. 23 – Daniel Jackson
No. 26 – Robin Nahas
No. 27 – Aaron Edwards
No. 29 – Tyrone Vickery
No. 30 – Reece Conca
No. 31 – Nick Vlastuin
No. 33 – Kamdyn McIntosh
No. 35 – Matthew White
No. 36 – Matthew McDonough
No. 37 – Orren Stephenson
No. 38 – Steven Morris
No. 40 – Cadeyn Williams
No. 43 – Todd Elton
No. 45 – Brett O’Hanlon
No. 48 – Ben Darrou
No. 49 – Steven Verrier

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-02-04/tiger-squad-for-alice-match-.workstation

WIll be weird seeing Newman back in #1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back