Opinion Your Selected 22 vs Indigenous All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Indigenous All Stars list

Indigenous All-Stars squad:
Adelaide: Cameron Ellis-Yolmen, Graham Johncock, Jared Petrenko
Carlton: Eddie Betts
Essendon: Alwyn Davey, Courtenay Dempsey, Leroy Jetta, Nathan Lovett-Murray, Patrick Ryder
Fremantle: Jonathon Griffin, Joshua Simpson
Geelong: Bradley Hartman
Gold Coast: Harley Bennell, Jarrod Harbrow, Steven May
Greater Western Sydney: Shaun Edwards, Curtly Hampton, Gerald Ugle, Zac Williams, Nathan Wilson
Hawthorn: Jed Anderson, Amos Frank, Lance Franklin
Melbourne: Aaron Davey, Neville Jetta
Port Adelaide: Brendon Ah Chee, Jake Neade, Chad Wingard
Sydney Swans: Tony Armstrong, Lewis Jetta
West Coast: Josh Hill, Murray Newman, Sharrod Wellingham
Western Bulldogs: Brett Goodes, Liam Jones, Koby Stevens

To be confirmed:
Brisbane Lions: Ashley McGrath
North Melbourne: Lindsay Thomas

Indigenous All Stars list

Indigenous All-Stars squad:
Adelaide: Cameron Ellis-Yolmen, Graham Johncock, Jared Petrenko
Carlton: Eddie Betts
Essendon: Alwyn Davey, Courtenay Dempsey, Leroy Jetta, Nathan Lovett-Murray, Patrick Ryder
Fremantle: Jonathon Griffin, Joshua Simpson
Geelong: Bradley Hartman
Gold Coast: Harley Bennell, Jarrod Harbrow, Steven May
Greater Western Sydney: Shaun Edwards, Curtly Hampton, Gerald Ugle, Zac Williams, Nathan Wilson
Hawthorn: Jed Anderson, Amos Frank, Lance Franklin
Melbourne: Aaron Davey, Neville Jetta
Richmond - Shane Edwards
Port Adelaide: Brendon Ah Chee, Jake Neade, Chad Wingard
Sydney Swans: Tony Armstrong, Lewis Jetta
West Coast: Josh Hill, Murray Newman, Sharrod Wellingham
Western Bulldogs: Brett Goodes, Liam Jones, Koby Stevens

To be confirmed:
Brisbane Lions: Ashley McGrath
North Melbourne: Lindsay Thomas

Updated. Edwards playing interesting

I fully expect to lose the game but it will be a great chance to give some extra game time to the youngsters and back up players to see what they can do - hope it's televised somewhere as well!

I wouldn't risk any of the A grade players or guys coming back from injury or carrying any niggles so wouldn't select Chaplin, Grimes, Foley, King etc along with our stars in Cotch, Lids (think he is coming back from a minor surgery anyway?), Jack and Martin.

FB: Morris McGuane Darrou
HB: Vlastuin Astbury Dea
C: Jackson(c) Lonergan Arnot
HF: Knights Griffiths McDonoghue
FF: O'Hanlon Vickery A.Edwards
R: Stephenson, Conca, Helbig

I/C: White, Petterd, Verrier, Derickx, Elton, McIntosh, Simon, Williams, McBean

NB: Vickery is coming back from injury as well - if he is fit, I'd give him the run out but if he isn't 100% yet, would start Elton and cotton wool TV.

I fully expect to lose the game but it will be a great chance to give some extra game time to the youngsters and back up players to see what they can do - hope it's televised somewhere as well!

I wouldn't risk any of the A grade players or guys coming back from injury or carrying any niggles so wouldn't select Chaplin, Grimes, Foley, King etc along with our stars in Cotch, Lids (think he is coming back from a minor surgery anyway?), Jack and Martin.

FB: Morris McGuane Darrou
HB: Vlastuin Astbury Dea
C: Jackson(c) Lonergan Arnot
HF: Knights Griffiths McDonoghue
FF: O'Hanlon Vickery A.Edwards
R: Stephenson, Conca, Helbig

I/C: White, Petterd, Verrier, Derickx, Elton, McIntosh, Simon, Williams, McBean

NB: Vickery is coming back from injury as well - if he is fit, I'd give him the run out but if he isn't 100% yet, would start Elton and cotton wool TV.

You can count Shane Edwards into our lineup... RFC Link here <-- Also states that the RFC will be streaming the match live on the website too from 8pm next Friday night.

You can count Shane Edwards into our lineup... RFC Link here <-- Also states that the RFC will be streaming the match live on the website too from 8pm next Friday night.

That's great stuff - would definitely play him as I'm sure the game would have some special meaning to him.

Wonder why he isn't in the Indigenous team? Would have thought he'd be good enough to make that team despite their being 60 odd players in the squad. Maybe because he already gets to play in the dreamtime game during the season?

I wouldnt expect chap to be risked.
No he won't be, he and Grimes are 60/40 for Round 1 of home and away and Foley is a real doubt for round 1. Rest touch wood are fine.

Question on this game is FOx Footy showing it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IIRC it was only the Wed before the game last yr that ABC announced the were going to telecast it. That was before it was washed out... here's hoping the same thing happens

SEN were saying today that there is no TV coverage for the game... RFC website or nothing.

SEN were saying today that there is no TV coverage for the game... RFC website or nothing.

Do you think SEN should cover it themselves? Unless there's international cricket I can't think of anything happening on Friday that would be of more interest to Victorian and South Australian sports fans.

My mate is going to see if he can rig his macbook to mirror to his tv via apple tv. Does anyone know if this will work and how to do it?

My mate is going to see if he can rig his macbook to mirror to his tv via apple tv. Does anyone know if this will work and how to do it?

I have a PC and I'll just run an HDMI cable through the computer to the television. Then no problems. I can't really help you with Apple TV or Mac problem, because I don't really bother with their products.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back