Analysis Your worst call on BigFooty ( confession time )

Remove this Banner Ad

So I was talking to captain blood 17 n the phone today ( yeah yeah I know what a *in nightmare, why would you do it to yourself etc etc ) and we were talking about some our worst calls from behind the keyboard in our time on this board.

Only This Is Anfield can probs be excused from this thread as he is a human roar metre and all round good guy and happy clapper.

Now I know some of you will say my worst call was #eco but is it mere coincidence we won the flag after I started the movement? So for that guys and gals , you're welcome !!

Ok I will start it

I stated that we should trade Jack Riewoldt for a Mars Bar in his early days of his career because in my words 'he couldn't hit a barn door with a rice' :$
Yeah good one Wang :$

Confession time campaigners !!

Alright, my best of recent times is this.
We had just played like busted arseholes to scrape home a win against a poor Brissy team up there (was maybe 4 or so years ago).
It’s fair to say i had a strong worded opinion about Shane Edwards that night. I was of the belief we should move him off to Adelaide for a second or third round pick because he shits himself and has crap disposal.
Right on CB17, good call..........

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I also for a couple of years defended the recruitment of Hampson (to be fair it made sense in the fact we needed a second ruckman).
Ooooh boy......

I also for a couple of years defended the recruitment of Hampson (to be fair it made sense in the fact we needed a second ruckman).
Ooooh boy......

Hey i was first to that doozy! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst call
Rang up and cancelled my auto renewal at end of 2016, said I wouldn’t pay money to see Hardwick coach and Cotch captain, said after so many years I had lost my will. Membership said it was sad and unfortunate but would cancel my auto renewal. I also cancelled my account in here, was full eco!

Best call
A month later I called again and asked them to send me my renewal information, I paid up and became a part of the good times. i started this account a bit later.

Might have said it on here, I can't recall, but after the Geelong QF I was telling anyone who would listen that Broad was a complete liability and we'd have no chance in the finals as long as he was in the side - now he's turned into a key part of by far and away the best backline in the comp. Happy to be proved wrong :D:D

So I was talking to captain blood 17 n the phone today ( yeah yeah I know what a ****in nightmare, why would you do it to yourself etc etc ) and we were talking about some our worst calls from behind the keyboard in our time on this board.

Only This Is Anfield can probs be excused from this thread as he is a human roar metre and all round good guy and happy clapper.

Now I know some of you will say my worst call was #eco but is it mere coincidence we won the flag after I started the movement? So for that guys and gals , you're welcome !!

Ok I will start it

I stated that we should trade Jack Riewoldt for a Mars Bar in his early days of his career because in my words 'he couldn't hit a barn door with a rice' :$
Yeah good one Wang :$

Confession time campaigners !!
And I'm always right!! :D

A mate and I play golf regularly. When one missed a short putt it was well done Shane. We used to think he was mentally soft (like me over short putts). Wanted him gone.
Haha wow, that is outstanding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back