Analysis Your worst call on BigFooty ( confession time )

Remove this Banner Ad

At the 2013 elimination final my mum wanted a badge to put on her scarf and was looking at a Dusty one - told her to put it back as he’d probably be leaving the club. Convinced her to get a Deledio one as he’d surely be a Tiger for life...

Edit - just noticed the title stated ‘on BigFooty’. I’m leaving it up anyway.

Ben Lennon after that game in the wet against Essendon.
Clunked marks when it was slipping through everyone’s fingers, hit up targets in the forward 50.
I thought he was going to be a star....in the AFL, not the NFL.

hmmm... here goes
* Terry Wallace would still take us to premiership glory
* Hampson would save our ruck stocks
* Reece McKenzie will be a star
* I was on the David Gourdis train
* Was sold on Tom Derickx being the man, and was trying to sell everyone else on it too
* Geez this Liam McBean kid can play!
* Thought we should've traded Conca back to WA years ago...

At the 2013 elimination final my mum wanted a badge to put on her scarf and was looking at a Dusty one - told her to put it back as he’d probably be leaving the club. Convinced her to get a Deledio one as he’d surely be a Tiger for life...
That one actually made me laugh.

Oh *, that's a cracker.

Edit - just noticed the title stated ‘on BigFooty’. I’m leaving it up anyway.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

hmmm... here goes
* Terry Wallace would still take us to premiership glory
* Hampson would save our ruck stocks
* Reece McKenzie will be a star
* I was on the David Gourdis train
* Was sold on Tom Derickx being the man, and was trying to sell everyone else on it too
* Geez this Liam McBean kid can play!
* Thought we should've traded Conca back to WA years ago...
Okaaaaaay then. Maybe leave the judgement calls on the big blokes to others. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the start of 2017 season I would tell anyone who asked (like I did every year) "what I thought of the Tiges this year?" that we were going to win the flag and that Dustin Martin would win a Brownlow and Dan Rioli would win the Norm Smith. What a knob! should've put it all on Dusty.

On here I like a lot of others undersold Broad by a mile. Never thought he'd become a premiership player that's for sure! Thought he was at best shonky cover at HB.

I'm a pretty top bloke though and generally right on the mark, so that's about the worst I've got :p

Deleted my 1st Big Footy account at the end of the 2016 season after i had defended dimma in the weekly Sack Dimma threads that were popping up. Was constantly attacked and belittled. Hindsight i should have held on.
You probably still shouldn’t have been belittled and attacked, I know we can get passionate in these boards, but no one should have to be treated like that. :(

I stated that we should trade Jack Riewoldt for a Mars Bar in his early days of his career because in my words 'he couldn't hit a barn door with a rice' :$
Yeah good one Wang :$

Confession time campaigners !!

Heh. I remember that, wang

Seriously dude who would have given jack up for ' not much'
You simply do not delist or trade kpp when they are 19 or 20.

In this thread I spoke about what a star Vickery would be.

Lennon was my worst call. I said we should have matched the blues 4 year deal, don't match the coin, but match the years.

Ok I know it's not on bigfooty as it was before I joined but I've gotta mention my worst ever footy call. At the 2013 EF and we're up by 5 goals at half time so I say to my dad gee I wish this was a bit more exciting, would love a close finish to really stick it to those carlton flogs! Of course we then proceed to get rolled and needless to say dad has barely forgiven me :oops:

Deleted my 1st Big Footy account at the end of the 2016 season after i had defended dimma in the weekly Sack Dimma threads that were popping up. Was constantly attacked and belittled. Hindsight i should have held on.
Absolutely! I needed some serious support in those days.
You probably still shouldn’t have been belittled and attacked, I know we can get passionate in these boards, but no one should have to be treated like that. :(
Well said. Some of the aggression in 2016 was deplorable.
But we're all friends now. :)

Ok I know it's not on bigfooty as it was before I joined but I've gotta mention my worst ever footy call. At the 2013 EF and we're up by 5 goals at half time so I say to my dad gee I wish this was a bit more exciting, would love a close finish to really stick it to those carlton flogs! Of course we then proceed to get rolled and needless to say dad has barely forgiven me :oops:
That is a winner, I would have divorced you as my son :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back