Analysis Your worst call on BigFooty ( confession time )

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon 6/7 years ago I would of given Edwards some stick, not going to trawl through my thousands of posts though.

Cancelled and then reinstated membership a couple weeks later in 2016. Dan Richardson's comments for to me. "The supporters couldn't take another rebuild".

Who were the folks against the Collins Grigg trade. Geez Collins was talked up on this board, it was so annoying.

My most recent really bad call was last when we recruited Nank.

I said he'd be good backup to Hammer, and wouldn't play much and if he did wouldn't have much influence.

0*Ha306Isq8WasgrgW.png

I think I just sit on the fence most of the time.
I gave Vickery the benefit of the doubt for too long that's for sure.

Before I was on bigfooty, watching the young guns run around I predicted in 2011 that we'd make top 8 in 2012, top 4 in 2013 and be contending for the next few years. A little optimistic.

So I was talking to captain blood 17 n the phone today ( yeah yeah I know what a ****in nightmare, why would you do it to yourself etc etc ) and we were talking about some our worst calls from behind the keyboard in our time on this board.

Only This Is Anfield can probs be excused from this thread as he is a human roar metre and all round good guy and happy clapper.

Now I know some of you will say my worst call was #eco but is it mere coincidence we won the flag after I started the movement? So for that guys and gals , you're welcome !!

Ok I will start it

I stated that we should trade Jack Riewoldt for a Mars Bar in his early days of his career because in my words 'he couldn't hit a barn door with a rice' :$
Yeah good one Wang :$

Confession time campaigners !!

I have 2.

1st trying to mock tigs2010 on Michaels podcast by saying he has a micropenis but saying my name instead.

2nd saying shiel was a lock and we were in balls deep.

/sighs

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back