Analysis Your worst call on BigFooty ( confession time )

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had a few stinkers, though not all here.
- post 2016, Lambert, what a dud :huh:
- Nankervis to play 2nd fiddle to Hampson :rolleyes:
- Lids to kick 35+ off fwd line for tiges in 2017 :drunk:
- Would've traded Shedda to Adelaide in 2016 for a bag of chips :$
- Cleve Hughes over JR8 :poo:
And finally, not mine but: Jack Graham a limited player who can only tackle and pressure :(:mad::thumbsdown::drunk:

Calling for Dimma to be sacked every year from around 2012-2016 when it was really the structures around him that were failing us.

Believing spuds like Post, Elton etc. only needed the opportunity at AFL level to become good players. When you look at Callum Moore who has paid earned his spot in the team, you can see why the others should never have been picked.

Plenty of other things over the years.

Trade Edwards or Dusty 2 years ago :drunk:
Yeah, when Dusty was mucking around a few years ago, I wanted him gone. I think it was 3 years ago, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS man, purge your guilt
I thought Shane Edwards was a talented, but lazy s**t truck, who too often went missing from games or didn't turn up to them at all.
I wanted to cut out losses on him as little as two years ago.

Probably the worst calls i've made were when i said i was underwhelmed about us acquiring Caddy. After about 5 games last year he was just about my favourite Richmond player (outside of the big 4 of course). The other one was where i said Vickery was about to break out and have a 60 goal season :oops:.

No call will ever be as bad as Treloar saying Collinwgood had a better list tho. EAD mate

After a certain Freo game where Houli was kicking out to Lambert (which ended up being intercepted and Mundy kicked the winner after the siren), I blamed it all on Lambert for calling for the ball and proceeded to tell all and sundry the week after (albeit not on bigfooty) he will never make it due to a dumb footy IQ.

After a certain Freo game where Houli was kicking out to Lambert (which ended up being intercepted and Mundy kicked the winner after the siren), I blamed it all on Lambert for calling for the ball and proceeded to tell all and sundry the week after (albeit not on bigfooty) he will never make it due to a dumb footy IQ.
Nahhh that kick out was Houli's fault...still have'nt forgiven him for that clanger! :mad:;):p

Another true story. It was 2001. I was with a Carlton mate. We had just rolled the blues to get to the prelim. I turned to him and said “give the keys to the city now to Frawley, we can’t lose.....” *.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Hi Gosha...nice name change...cheers!
tumblr_inline_mfil78v1dg1r3afl8.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back