Werewolf Zombie Werewolf - who's dead and who's not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he's either head Vamp, or he's head Mafia and the Blackmailer has a skill that can do whatever he's done to Nunez.

I'm guessing head vamp

Guys seriously, I have no info on Tarkyn.

N1 - Dero
N2 - Jmoo
N3 - Far Kern

Pretty simple to explain your tactic yesterday then?

Use your brain. I can't spell it out.

Point is that you can spell it out if you have nothing to hide.

Your usual brashness as disappeared too. Common trademark of getting recruited.

Point is that you can spell it out if you have nothing to hide.

Your usual brashness as disappeared too. Common trademark of getting recruited.
There could be another option... he was blackmailed yesterday... Putting Tarks in the firing line.

There could be another option... he was blackmailed yesterday... Putting Tarks in the firing line.

ah yep

This is a big possibility

Should we be even voting for tarks? How about those that have jumped on to the vote as well?

ah yep

This is a big possibility

Should we be even voting for tarks? How about those that have jumped on to the vote as well?
Although it doesn't make sense to kill jmoo when he has DERO there to kill on N2...
Why would you risk taking out a Villager (which he did) just to vote DERO out the next day? Especially when he was most likely confirmed not head when he was saved in the lynch the day before?

Although it doesn't make sense to kill jmoo when he has DERO there to kill on N2...
Why would you risk taking out a Villager (which he did) just to vote DERO out the next day? Especially when he was most likely confirmed not head when he was saved in the lynch the day before?

It doesn't make sense, but submitted the kill before bed and didn't realise Dero survived until it was too late. Killed Jmoo based off his post late in he phase.

The other thing is, if I'm blackmailed, I'll vote for the intended target and leave it at that.

Nunez doubled down on it when a dero lynch was unstoppable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other thing is, if I'm blackmailed, I'll vote for the intended target and leave it at that.

Yep...

I think I'll leave my vote on Tarks (I have voted yeah?)

Reading through, nothing makes sense to me, particularly as you say with the double down. Vamps killed last night rather than recruited, I just checked the OP. So unless this is another Halfie blunder (which it could be as they seem to have missed their kill) recruitment is out of the question.

Reading through, nothing makes sense to me, particularly as you say with the double down. Vamps killed last night rather than recruited, I just checked the OP. So unless this is another Halfie blunder (which it could be as they seem to have missed their kill) recruitment is out of the question.

So are we in crap shoot land?

So are we in crap shoot land?

I think it's one of those situations where regardless of what Tarks is we need to lynch him to gain more information about Nunez.

Shifting onto anyone else at this point just leaves the waters murky around them for another day.

I think it's one of those situations where regardless of what Tarks is we need to lynch him to gain more information about Nunez.

Shifting onto anyone else at this point just leaves the waters murky around them for another day.
Yep. Go Tarks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back