5th Test Australia vs England @ SCG 3rd - 7th January 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

You just named Marsh and Maddinson as chances, they are downhill skiiers too.

I'm not disagreeing with you - only giving you the benefit of what I "used" to get told in terms of names that came up in discussions with those in the know;) . Jordan Silk is also on the radar. Marcus North was not mentioned - despite his form. I have been big on the fact that Maddinson only has one speed and in my view he's nowhere near ready, but it's a bit like old mother hubbard and if you rule a line through Phil Hughes - for a period (which they seem to have done) then you either start recycling or look to the next generation.

So to be fair the selectors aren't doing much wrong in regards to the batsmen? The 6 who just played are close enough to as good as there is for right now. Rogers has proven to be a good move and the reasoning behind Bailey was at least sound, despite the fact that he didn't prove to be good enough.

How we long for the days when there were a number of shield cricketers averaging 50+ who couldn't even get a look in and yet plundered the runs season after season.

Warner has an interesting relationship with his girlfriend. . was MMA sparring and wrestling with her on the ground after the game. Not being critical, it's a refreshing contrast to all the pristine plastic women that make up the majority of the WAGs.

Strange post. Warne is a good analyst.

after about the 3rd repeat, this got annoying didn't it? Well, that's Shane Warne's commentary...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warner has an interesting relationship with his girlfriend. . was MMA sparring and wrestling with her on the ground after the game. Not being critical, it's a refreshing contrast to all the pristine plastic women that make up the majority of the WAGs.
She certainly isn't pristine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy that was sweet! After the losses we suffered here in Australia and in England it was just great to see us win 5-0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back