Rumour Intra-Club on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Balme: "Adam left the track early, but he's fine, he'll play Round 1" = 8-10 weeks.
I heard he just picked up a corkie :cry:

No substance to this statement either before meltdowns continue :thumbsu:

I heard he just picked up a corkie :cry:

No substance to this statement either before meltdowns continue :thumbsu:

Corkie is fine. Worst case scenario, he misses Round 1. We're playing Sydney, our reserves could win that game.

if treloar isnt fine ill **** you neil balme
The word "up" after the word "you" would have made this comment seem a little less sexually aggressive.

It's hard not to go into panic stations when you hear something like this. I feel like an over protective mother ready to take on her sons bully!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if they'll hang his jumper from the Glasshouse rafters.

Hopefully a state funeral to give him the send off he deserves.

Balme gets up to say a few words.. placing his hand on the coffin.. he's resting peacefully now inside this beautiful piece of Oak.

Mother lifts the lid to give him one last kiss.. OH DEAR GOD WE'VE LOST THE BODY!

Bloody hell Neil, you said he was resting peacefully in the coffin you fat ****!

So far Matty tweeted saying he leftthe ground slightly before everyone else but wasn't limping. Then this other guy tweeted what has been posted above.

And I think Jon Ralph has just gone off that same tweet.

Interesting.

Don't let the Truth get in away of a Good Story

To be fair, they are lying to the rest of us.

That quote was interesting. If no name was attached to it you would believe it. Having Balme's name at the end lets you know there is something concerning which has happened.

Well lukem said there was no Intra Club on Friday and What do they have a Intra-Club:mad::mad::mad:

Hopefully a state funeral to give him the send off he deserves.

Balme gets up to say a few words.. placing his hand on the coffin.. he's resting peacefully now inside this beautiful piece of Oak.

Mother lifts the lid to give him one last kiss.. OH DEAR GOD WE'VE LOST THE BODY!

Bloody hell Neil, you said he was resting peacefully in the coffin you fat ****!

Balme would still be saying he'll be ok as he gives the eulogy.

Go easy on the truth there mattys123 otherwise those newspapers won't sell themselves!

Spot On - Don't Kill there Story with the Truth. They have to make it sound like he is gone for the Season;)

I caught the second half of training today and can back up what Matty said.

The group finished the match practice and then Treloar walked over to the fitness staff, had a quick word and then went inside. Didn't look to be in any pain. There was about 10-15 mins of short running for the group which then took place. Swan also didn't take part in this but most likely because he doesn't need to. Greenwood looked spent during the running.

And just for Dave, Grundy had a set shot at goal from no more than 40 metres out and failed to make the distance by 10 metres. Complete shank.However, it was very windy so can be forgiven.

Was the Wind a Cross One.

Well what you said happen. Treloar must of felt something in his Groin. Could be Nothing but could be Something where he might miss a week or 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back