Prediction Will Hoskin- Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Still confused why this thread isn't merged?? Same as my jimmy bartel thread that got slammed
To fair, your Bartel thread was more hopes and dreams whereas rumours of this deal being done have grown a fair bit of legs.

Still confused why this thread isn't merged?? Same as my jimmy bartel thread that got slammed
I think another poster hit the nail on the head when he pointed out that this is a 'semi-positive' thread that was actually started by THATSGOLD. Due to it's rarity it probably deserves to be preserved!

Yep. Done deal.

I've always wondered, who is this 'Rupet' person you're a fan of?

images

Well what do you expect? Asserting as fact that Cloke was dropped this season so that we didn't have to pay him as much next year is one of the stupidest things I've read this year.

But it's true.

Let me know how Cloke goes next year at the Pies.

Well what do you expect? Asserting as fact that Cloke was dropped this season so that we didn't have to pay him as much next year is one of the stupidest things I've read this year.

Has nothing to do with the fact Cloke has been spudding it up for years. Some people are just blind on here mate. I just ignore them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it's true.

Is Cloke aware that this is happening, or is he made to believe he's been dropped on current form?

If we we're doing this to drive his contract down, wouldn't he be shopping himself around?

Is Cloke aware that this is happening, or is he made to believe he's been dropped on current form.

If we we're doing this to drive his contract down, wouldn't he be shopping himself around?

His Dad was at Richmond weeks ago does that answer your question?

It's ok I don't care if you don't believe me......I posted this the first time he was dropped this year.

If can stay away from injuries would be a top 5 player at the club. All the talent in the world.

[QUOTE="danielnajdek, post: 46155220, member: 86683"]Has nothing to do with the fact Cloke has been spudding it up for years. Some people are just blind on here mate. I just ignore them.[/QUOTE]

Exhibit A why Collingwood wins Premierships every 50 years.

His Dad was at Richmond weeks ago does that answer your question?

It's ok I don't care if you don't believe me......I posted this the first time he was dropped this year.

Kind of... not really. I mean he could've just been there to reminisce. Or they could've already agreed to a contract in principle.

No need to get defensive, just after some validity.

Kind of... not really. I mean he could've just been there to reminisce. Or they could've already agreed to a contract in principle.

No need to get defensive, just after some validity.

Not defensive at all if you really want validity PM me.

It bores me to defend something I posted months ago.
Like I said I don't make things up for the shits and giggles

Not defensive at all if you really want validity PM me.

It bores me to defend something I posted months ago.
Like I said I don't make things up for the shits and giggles
It bores you to post something you posted months ago? I don't really understand what that even means considering you're willing to pm it to him. Why not just post again here, it can't be that boring.

But it's true.

I'm fairly sure that Cloke wouldn't be so diplomatic in the media towards the club if they'd intentionally done him out of close to half a million dollars mate.

Pretty sure it was reported in the HS early this year that it was pretty much impossible to trigger full payment next year even if he played every game.

It bores you to post something you posted months ago? I don't really understand what that even means considering you're willing to pm it to him. Why not just post again here, it can't be that boring.

Fair enough too many wines tonight and I am not making much sense. :$

Check my posts if you can be bothered.......I stated that Cloke was dropped initially so that he wouldn't activate the triggers for a another big contract in 2017.

That I will stand by and I won't post my source on the open forum.

I have derailed this WHE thread enough but I was only responding to the Schraderbrau post from the Cloke thread last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back