Prediction Will Hoskin- Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps re-read my post then before labelling the idea "stupid". We would make the same move again next year and have get that first round pick back.

I'd rather we don't trade Cloke, but the writings on the wall so let's get creative.
There's no guarantee we get a first back the next year

Weren't Kennedy and Grundy very good friends? Not saying it's not a bad thing to have friends come together but doesn't always work well.
Darcy, JDG & Crock are good mates too.

Without considering what we could offer, what do you think he's worth in a draft pick sense? I noticed nahnah asked the question on the GWS board what they think he's worth and the reply was 1st rounder, is this realistically his value? If we had a first rounder I'd be reluctant to spend it on him.
Pick 15-25 for me, I wasn't gonna go starting arguments with them or giving my opinion on their board aha
He's got more talent in his pinky than Jed Anderson has all up who went for a first rounder

Pick 15-25 for me, I wasn't gonna go starting arguments with them or giving my opinion on their board aha
He's got more talent in his pinky than Jed Anderson has all up who went for a first rounder
Fair enough, I know this may sound biased but I feel as though they owe it to their players outside best 22 to allow them to move on for slightly unders. They are in a unique position with their list in that they have too much talent to fit in, it'd be a shame to allow AFL standard players to stagnate in reserves when they could move on and forge a proper career elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is very good mates with Adam Treloar.

has talent and speed........things we need. Good track record at the G.

The Bolded bit makes me think we be Favorites for his Signatrure

Without considering what we could offer, what do you think he's worth in a draft pick sense? I noticed nahnah asked the question on the GWS board what they think he's worth and the reply was 1st rounder, is this realistically his value? If we had a first rounder I'd be reluctant to spend it on him.
Witts for WHE and maybe swap 2nd round picks positioning.

I wouldn't mind him at half back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back