Review Intra Club this Friday at Henson Park

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
That came around quick!

Bounce is at 5:30pm, gates open from 4pm. Entry is free.

Looks like being a hot one with 35 degrees forecast for Friday.

Reid's picture is featured in the email from the club. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

live down the road, henson park is my home ground re all my own sprint training and the like and usually make the intra-clubs down there, but I got tix for GnR

Very little shade at Henson Park too.
the KGV grandstand side should be alright. it's a later start this year. normally begins about 4:30pm from memory.....but my memory is also fairly s**t.

Im sure you'll still find a stat to show they didn't play that well and that the potential shown from the youngsters was nothing compared to players at other clubs taken in the same draft.
I don't need to wait for the game to tell you that the majority of these "youngsters with potential" will have been delisted within a few years without playing a game. That's all clubs, not just ours, but it won't stop their "potential" being talked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back