Review Intra Club this Friday at Henson Park

Remove this Banner Ad

With no Parker or Mitchell for competition does anyone else think horse might have to drag Josh Kennedy at half time so some of the other inside mids might be able to get the ball.
Great time to try out some stoppers. Play Marsh on him for a quarter. Then try Ramps. Try Newman or even Jones. We are crying out for a Kirk. When we are being carved up, we have no negater to curb their destructive influence. And the best bit....great players take you to the ball and teach you where you should be and how to read the game.

Great time to try out some stoppers. Play Marsh on him for a quarter. Then try Ramps. Try Newman or even Jones. We are crying out for a Kirk. When we are being carved up, we have no negater to curb their destructive influence. And the best bit....great players take you to the ball and teach you where you should be and how to read the game.
God call. Maybe Foote?

Have we got a few going along who can then report back giving us the real story rather than the sanitised version the club issues?

Really keen to see our new midfield mix in action as well as who shines at HBF, O'Riordan, Newman?
Or someone has heaps of available internet usage to stream some of the game from the ground? ;) ;) ;)

Guys I live just down Illawarra Rd so I was thinking of popping in to see what's doing. Do you think they'll still run a full intra in this heat?
Still on according to Tom Harley with full hot weather precautions in place. Starts at 5.30pm according to the blurb so they've pushed it back an hour.

Full report required from those that are there, please :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was/Am planning to go but i think due to this insane heat i think i'm going to be a NARF and neg out of going.

What idiot at Swans HQ decided Friday was a good day for the Intra-club match? I mean I saw forecasts a week ago that said Friday was going to be awful and that Thursday, while hot was not going to be anywhere near as bad.

They would have chosen this date months ago.

It would not have been hard to change the date. I mean all the players would have been training on Thursday anyway.

It would be hard to replicate getting burned by the umps as badly as the GF, so they are going to do it metaphorically with the weather.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back