Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

When teams from non traditional football states are trying to recruit players from traditional states they should just show them this thread.'Want to play footy and have a normal life outside footy.Sick of the dickheads on social media?.Flick through this thread.What do u notice? Where are all these sightings and postings coming from?

Saw Stuey Maxfield outside a Swans/Tigers game at the SCG a couple of years ago.

That hardly counts, except he was sneaking a durrie, I had Swans supporters gear on and my mate was wearing a Richmond top, and Stuey gave us a really guilty look.

Saw Moana Hope on a plane from Sydney to Melbourne about a solid month ago, went to the toilet about 3-4 times in an hour and a half which i found interesting.
Saw Kurt Heatherly walking up bourke street with his hand squeezing his girlfriends ass.

Saw David Zaharakis purchase milk and bread at a local woolies.

Rubbed asses with stewey dew at a packed night club trough while taking a piss

I was a little kid playing Mortal Kombat at my local video library. There was this vending machine for collector cards.

Something similar to this.
16294525_1.jpg

And the person that was refilling the packs was Richard Osborne whilst he was still playing for Footscray.

I saw Danny Frawley on a flight from Perth to Melbourne in 2015 lining up for the bathroom in economy class.

Couple of years back I was driving through Margaret River in WA and saw Joel Selwood out for a morning run down the main street.

I remember a few years ago when Troy Wilson was racing sprintcars, they were giving out free footballs over the fence for the kids. He bombed one over the fence and the grandstand. Sorry kids.

Luke Toia comes into work often for car servicing.

Last edited:
Pretty much all boring.

I saw Danny Frawley one time in a car park. He walked past and looked at me strangely, I was in the process of tying up a makeshift belt of hay band... I had forgotten a belt.
LOL! The mental image :)

Served Mark Murphy at the bottle shop i formally worked at in Lilydale. He bought a 6pk of Peroni. He also requested if we had any bottle openers which we didnt sell. The question made me sweat, i reluctantly handed him the free Heniekien bottle opener I'd already bagged for myself. I just wanted Murph to love me, pls.

Glen Jakovich pushed in front of me at a lunch bar in West Perth around 2004. He order the last ham and salad sanga.

I saw Jacko smack the * out of a parking meter

Shook hands with Buddha hocking at the post office nightclub I remember his hand was really wide

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the 90's during a free period at school got the bus with some school mates to get to the all you can eat pizza hut in North Geelong. Barry Stoneham is there with his gf/wife. I reckon we ate more pizza than him, we made each visit a pizza eating competition.

A few years back on the Tulla Fwy some prick in a Lexus cut me off causing me to hit the brakes and very nearly got rear ended by the car behind me.

After a couple of k's I found myself in the lane next to him so I decided to catch up to him and give him a serve.

Got up right next to him, gave him some horn and as he turned his head towards me it turned out it was Ben Johnson. My middle finger and swearing quickly transformed into a thumbs up and a big smile. Would have left the bloke completely and utterly confused.

I saw pretty much the entire best 22 of the dogs having lunch at a cafe last year prior to the Hawks semi, looking very relaxed. They were much smaller in stature than I imagined.

Saw Doc Wheildon looking for someone in the crowd after one of his reserves games at Princes Park.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back