Autopsy Autopsy vs Saints - Nadir

Remove this Banner Ad

Diabolical.

We're extracting the urine with a performance like tonight.

Can't kick, can't handball, can't mark, can't hit a target, can't defend, can't make a decent decision, can't do a ******* thing.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Pile of s**t.

Effort.... what a ****ing joke. Completely outworked it was disgusting sitting there tonight watching how little effort some of our players put in to get back. They had loose men all night.

Disgraceful match day coaching aswell. Allowed 2 spare men back all night and just continued to go long and high.

There will be a lot of rage so let's discuss the positives

Cunnington 30+ disposals but mostly ineffective I would say?

Atley had best game of the season for sure, taking it on more and looks like a strong body

Clarke is a ripper, goal kicking mid is very important

Gibson ran so hard tonight and provided options that no one else had a chance of offering

Marley Williams is a ******* gun, should be all Australian

Goldstein ok, Hrovat ok, Mountford serviceable, Mullett ok

Cya later Hansen and Anderson

Goodbye Hansens. Thanks for the memories. Actually, no, just piss off imposter.

Positives - I found some cash on the ground as I left work to head to the game. Boomer being well back in the fold. Early night. Team fighting it out late when they probably felt as sick of it as I did.

Negatives. Everything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were putrid and only beat us by 17 in the end.....I know the last qtr was a bit of a junk time but if we were good enough we could of stolen it as Saints were not very flash at all in the last.

At one point there was Waite, Brown and goldy in the middle. we are taking the piss right?

We lost by under 3 goals. Flatteringest result in history.

Bad as that was Waite and Higgo get those missed goals from in front and Loogie doesn't get rorted with that holding decision and we win. One quarter of football ain't enough tho.

We lost by under 3 goals. Flatteringest result in history.
It would be if the opposition was any good. Crap beating complete crap, even more so than the Richmond game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back