Werewolf Grimm: Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a free hint... there is evil on this list. I may have bolded one very subtly.

2. Hatchy1992
7. joelsyt
8. Nakia
9. dogs105
14. DapperJong
NaturalDisaster
15. Thatsapaddlin
16. Mooch
20. FR0GGY
22. BigJoe_D

Here's a free hint... there is evil on this list. I may have bolded one very subtly.

2. Hatchy1992
7. joelsyt
8. Nakia
9. dogs105
14. DapperJong
NaturalDisaster
15. Thatsapaddlin
16. Mooch
20. FR0GGY
22. BigJoe_D
My target is NaturalDisaster :p

It's not anything personal. I really am going in blind. No clue who to target tonight. Almost tempted to pass tbh.
Meh. If it were me, I'd be pointing my gun at Big Joe. He likes to lead us along when he doesn't have a role and he hasn't been doing that this game.

Meh. If it were me, I'd be pointing my gun at Big Joe. He likes to lead us along when he doesn't have a role and he hasn't been doing that this game.
If you are a villager I'm sorry. I just want to make that clear.

If you are a villager I'm sorry. I just want to make that clear.

FWIW (and despite Mooch trying to throw me under the bus) I don't think he is evil.

In my experience when the game gets to the middle/latter stages evil players like to accuse multiple people, a scattergun approach if you like - try and divert attention onto anyone but themselves.

If it was me, after what we've seen over the past couple of days, I'd be targeting FR0GGY or DapperJong

FWIW (and despite Mooch trying to throw me under the bus) I don't think he is evil.

In my experience when the game gets to the middle/latter stages evil players like to accuse multiple people, a scattergun approach if you like - try and divert attention onto anyone but themselves.

If it was me, after what we've seen over the past couple of days, I'd be targeting FR0GGY or DapperJong
This is why I hate having solo good roles. Especially one's that involve killing.

However I'm going to stick with Mooch. Nothing against him but in the past when I've changed my mind it's come back to bite me in the arse.

If he is a villager I'll wear it.

N3:

The village was clear of Black Claw and the villagers were celebrating the successful deaths of Conrad Bonaparte and his deputy. Nick Burkhart was being paraded through the streets of Portland in front of the cheering citizens. Then because he is one to dampen a mood, the King had snuck into an abandoned building and with a lethal head shot, killed Nick Burkhardt. Clearly the King has never watched Grimm because NICK BURKHART DOESN’T DIE #SPOILER. But nonetheless in this alternative universe he was dead. On the other side of Portland, Juliette Silverton had tortured another person and this time it was DapperJong who felt the full brunt of her power. He was killed and joined the long line of dead wesen. The spiritual hero was dead, but the village still had a chance. Not so much for Mooch however, an innocent wesen who looked at Trubel the wrong way and was slaughtered for it.

Dead:

Hatchy1992 - Nick Burkhardt Killed by the King (Godfather)
DapperJong - Wesen/Villager killed by Juliette Silverton (Torturer)
Mooch – Wesen/Villager killed by Trubel (Night vig)

Also before I sign off - I really enjoyed being the day vig. It was a good element to add imo. I'm glad I was able to do it justice.

Side note: The Godfather is a campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might make it a shorter day phase tomorrow to wrap it up before the weekend. Maybe midday? Should only be two phases left.
Dead pm

Alright, time has come for me to reveal myself to reduce the places for evil to hide. I'm the doctor. We have 2 evil and 2 villagers left from the 4 others. Clearly my choice for an attack last night phase wasn't attacked, not going to say who it was for obvious reasons.

7. joelsyt - Trubel
8. Nakia
9. dogs105
15. Thatsapaddlin - Doc
20. FR0GGY
22. BigJoe_D

My main suspect from that list right now is Dogs, seems most likely to me. joelsyt let me know what you think

Joelsyt - vig

BJD
Nakia
dogs
Paddles
FR0GGY

2 evil, 1 doc, 2 villagers.
Time to come out doc, and we should be able to wrap this up fairly quickly

Alright, time has come for me to reveal myself to reduce the places for evil to hide. I'm the doctor. We have 2 evil and 2 villagers left from the 4 others. Clearly my choice for an attack last night phase wasn't attacked, not going to say who it was for obvious reasons.

7. joelsyt - Trubel
8. Nakia
9. dogs105
15. Thatsapaddlin - Doc
20. FR0GGY
22. BigJoe_D

My main suspect from that list right now is Dogs, seems most likely to me. joelsyt let me know what you think

Beat me to it.
I know you need to take this at face value, obviously, but I am one of the remaining two villagers.

Two of dogs, Nakia and FR0GGY are evil

7. joelsyt - Trubel
8. Nakia
9. dogs105
15. Thatsapaddlin - Doc
20. FR0GGY
22. BigJoe_D

We have to nail this one or that's it.

Joelsyt - Vig
BIgJoeD - ?
Nakia - wesen
dogs - ?
Thatsapaddlin - Doc
FR0GGY - ?

Joe hasn't really played his normal evil game, FR0GGY has had little impact and dogs has played a very strange game with his throwaway votes.

My hunch is the latter two. I casting my vote on dogs105

7. joelsyt - Trubel
8. Nakia
9. dogs105
15. Thatsapaddlin - Doc
20. FR0GGY
22. BigJoe_D

Dogs for me as well. His posting has been very random.

Based on voting patterns:

Dogs - Unlikely to be GF (Voted for JT who was maf)/Possible Torturer
Nakia - No votes for Mafia members + Singled out by DemonJim as Godfather (Possible Evil outing evil?)/Possible Torturer
Joe - No votes for mafia + backed up mafia in Sante (Possible Mafia/Possible Torturer)
Froggy - Very unlikely to be GF (Straight on Sante from the start, went through the first few days)/ Possible torturer

If dogs is anything I think he's the torturer, either that or bored villager.

Also is anyone else watching this game? Are Adelaide scary good or are GWS just playing completely s**t football???

Joe - No votes for mafia + backed up mafia in Sante (Possible Mafia/Possible Torturer)

Except for when I swung the vote onto Haydo (deputy Godfather) in the last 10 minutes yesterday, which resulted in him being lynched.

I was waiting to see who would try and land a vote first - I think it's FR0GGY and Nakia as the final two evil.

FR0GGY the torturer, Nakia the GF (Jim was quite specific, remember) and dogs the bored villager

If dogs is anything I think he's the torturer, either that or bored villager.

Also is anyone else watching this game? Are Adelaide scary good or are GWS just playing completely s**t football???
I've said it before and I'll say it again. GWS are the most overrated side of my generation. I didn't buy the hype then and I don't buy it now.

Whoever wins tomorrow night will win the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back