Werewolf Grimm: Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Why?

Silly. You were well hidden.

I looked at my spreadsheet and you stood out like Dogs balls.

You vote for JT, next night he's dead. Morgs votes for you, next night she's dead.

Meh just looked at the main post again, if I hit evil they won't die anyway. Probably going to miss tomorrow nights night action cause I'll be at the G.

Not a big deal if you're king I'm dead tonight anyway if you're not someone else would have put two and two together or seered me soon anyway.

Meh just looked at the main post again, if I hit evil they won't die anyway. Probably going to miss tomorrow nights night action cause I'll be at the G.

Not a big deal if you're king I'm dead tonight anyway if you're not someone else would have put two and two together or seered me soon anyway.

If you tell us who you're targeting and they don't die it will be very good.

If I were King you'd be already dead.

Hint: When you have a killing role never kill the person who targets you or vise-versa.

It's the right play - 2 evil trying to hide among 7 good.

The more confirmed good we have at this point the better, limits the hiding spots for the two evil. Plus the doc is still in play

If I were King you'd be already dead.

Hint: When you have a killing role never kill the person who targets you or vise-versa.
Well then I won't target you. You're not the torturer are you?

Honestly there's enough villagers around that you guys don't need me anyway.

If you're good give me some ideas. Who do you suggest I target?

Well then I won't target you. You're not the torturer are you?

Honestly there's enough villagers around that you guys don't need me anyway.

If you're good give me some ideas. Who do you suggest I target?
I'm a villager. Nobody is standing out. dogs105 and FR0GGY have been non-existent. Thatsapaddlin and Mooch have been quiet too.

Not sure.

I'm a villager. Nobody is standing out. dogs105 and FR0GGY have been non-existent. Thatsapaddlin and Mooch have been quiet too.

Not sure.
Oh look. Say his name and he magically appears. Just getting it in there before somebody else does.

Yes I have been quiet. My offsider at work has been away all week, so I've had to actually do some damn work. I have been involved during the evening but hey. I have been here and tried to contribute but have no idea what's going on this game. I called out Morgs for a bit of weirdness yesterday and you today .. well just because I had nothing else to go on and thought you had been a little quiet. That certainly hasn't been the case today of course!

I would say paddled is off the hook now.

May I ask why?

It looked like jim was protecting him. But that's not the case now obviously. Although if he seered paddles as a villager...

Honestly it's pot luck. Go to random.org

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who even is still alive?

2. Hatchy1992
7. joelsyt
8. Nakia
9. dogs105
14. DapperJong
15. Thatsapaddlin
16. Mooch
20. FR0GGY
22. BigJoe_D

Ok I'm going with the theory that a quieter player is head evil or neutral.

I will be targeting Mooch
So here's where I out myself as a villager and people say "Aha! That's exactly what evil would do".

You are right on one thing. I haven't posted a great deal. But after that, you're wrong. I am a villager.

So here's where I out myself as a villager and people say "Aha! That's exactly what evil would do".

You are right on one thing. I haven't posted a great deal. But after that, you're wrong. I am a villager.
It's not anything personal. I really am going in blind. No clue who to target tonight. Almost tempted to pass tbh.

It's not anything personal. I really am going in blind. No clue who to target tonight. Almost tempted to pass tbh.

lol don't ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back