Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah they're just a bit of fun.

Until you lose more than you can afford to. Which sadly is a huge reality for many many people. And yep plenty who have never been affected by problem gambling will blow it off with "idiots who can't afford shoulder gamble"

But it's proven scientifically that gambling addicts are as broken and unable to control it as alcoholics and drug addicts. And, corporate gambling organisations employ psychologists to help develop pokies, venues and advertising to hook and keep problem gamblers in venues until they've spent everything they have. It's morally criminal and destroys thousands and thousands of families all over this country every year.

But yeah - it's a bit of fun. For some. For others it means kids will wake up to no Chrissy presents this weekend.

google image pokies if you don’t know what spear means lol
tXsWRdN.gif

Until you lose more than you can afford to. Which sadly is a huge reality for many many people. And yep plenty who have never been affected by problem gambling will blow it off with "idiots who can't afford shoulder gamble"

But it's proven scientifically that gambling addicts are as broken and unable to control it as alcoholics and drug addicts. And, corporate gambling organisations employ psychologists to help develop pokies, venues and advertising to hook and keep problem gamblers in venues until they've spent everything they have. It's morally criminal and destroys thousands and thousands of families all over this country every year.

But yeah - it's a bit of fun. For some. For others it means kids will wake up to no Chrissy presents this weekend.
We have around 10 to 15% at my RSL that I worry for.

Screenshot (376).png

Note: My vote is merely to see the results. Have no real opinion on which is correct.

I do wonder how 70 people combined can have the 2 threepeat sides, our triple premiership side and the dominant Bombers 2000 side.

View attachment 445876

Note: My vote is merely to see the results. Have no real opinion on which is correct.

I do wonder how 70 people combined can have the 2 threepeat sides, our triple premiership side and the dominant Bombers 2000 side.
You inflict a lot of pain on people they don't forget it's a FU vote is my answer to the bolded,Essendon 2000 side is a fair call if you had to pick one,I'm like you though no real opinion on which is correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 445876

I agree with how people have voted there with Richmond and Bulldogs.

How can you have no real opinion?

Those on Facebook who read the comments on any article on Geelong would have an endless amount of clueless s**t to post in this thread. Normally it's from Hawthorn fans, but unsurprisingly the number of Richmond fans who have started to appear has risen sharply, coinciding with the premiership no doubt.

Those on Facebook who read the comments on any article on Geelong would have an endless amount of clueless s**t to post in this thread. Normally it's from Hawthorn fans, but unsurprisingly the number of Richmond fans who have started to appear has risen sharply, coinciding with the premiership no doubt.
"richmond fans"

I’m sure this has had a run but fk I love reading it...

SANFL high performance manager Brenton Phillips says Adelaide has cleverly found its Patrick Dangerfield replacement in Dean Gore.

Phllips has described Sturt product Gore — the deal maker in the Dangerfield trade to Geelong — as a mini version of Dangerfield and a yet-to-be-proven replica of Cats captain Joel Selwood.

“In lots of ways he’s pretty similar to Dangerfield,’’ said Phillips, who oversaw 19-year-old Gore’s development in SA’s championship-winning under-18 side last year.

“I’ve made the comparison with Dangerfield but there’s also a lot of Joel Selwood in Dean with the way he goes about his football;’’ he said

Port supporters who are making Motlop out to be one of our top 5 players from the past 3 seasons.

Yeah Motlop was good in the finals, but apart from a BOG against Hawthorn (when we pumped them by over 80 points), he didn't seem to do much else last season:

upload_2017-12-26_19-22-51.png
upload_2017-12-26_19-27-3.png

Motlop was good in finals, as he knew he was playing for his contract. Same as his high finish BnF year he was coming out of contract.

Motlop was good in finals, as he knew he was playing for his contract. Same as his high finish BnF year he was coming out of contract.
I don't know that it's as simple as that but he definitely isn't that standard unless motivated and it seems that he needs external pressures as part of the motivation.

Last edited:
Discussion about the best 5 defenders since 2000.
Poll has Boris as one of the most selected, even ardent Cats hating Hawks fans are accepting Enright as the greatest HBF of this era, and worthy of being mentioned in the same light as Doull.

Enter generic Pies nuffie

Enright before Clement? Enight is a hell of a player mate but most of his AAs etc come off the backs of consecutive finals appearances, Clement destroyed everyone in the comp and had a cannon as a leg, they actually changed the rules to nullify him.

Yep. The man who was put on the AA bench behind the star Adam McPhee did indeed destroy everyone in the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back