News 2018 Pre-season, huff, puff, houses-trained-down and NEWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I saw the same thing on the cats website...

Oh wait..

It’s not there.. :rolleyes:

Gone from bad to.....

Go Catters
Don't you dare complain Daz!! We don't want to upset any of the precious staff there

Yeah I saw the same thing on the cats website...

Oh wait..

It’s not there.. :rolleyes:

Gone from bad to.....

Go Catters

Few second long clips aren't that suited to the website, to be fair.

Maybe you should join Insta Daz? I bet you'd post some great selfies and pictures of food.

Few second long clips aren't that suited to the website, to be fair.

Maybe you should join Insta Daz? I bet you'd post some great selfies and pictures of food.
no no no, Daz would show off and post photos of him and Carmen Electra, and we don't need to see that..... again

Saw on the Cats instagram stories Crameri was doing 1 on 1 drills with Taylor, full contact etc

Unfortunately he also got smashed in the clip they showed with Harry comfortably moving him and marking the ball
One of the best 1v1 players and has centimetres on Crameri. I’ll worry when guys his size push him aside.

no no no, Daz would show off and post photos of him and Carmen Electra, and we don't need to see that..... again

That was so 2015...

Ive moved onto a bevy of Wild n Out Girls from MTV show Wildnout.. with Nick Cannon just shot season 11...

Funny s**t that show.

But no FB, IG, SC or stuff like that for me.

So GFC - get your content distribution up to par as its lagging - big time
And not a flog amongst them...

Yet :D

Go Catters

One of the best 1v1 players and has centimetres on Crameri. I’ll worry when guys his size push him aside.

I wasn't overly concerned as I don't see Crameri bringing us a lot in contested wrestling marking anyway.
His strengths are off the lead and working up the ground

That was so 2015...

Ive moved onto a bevy of Wild n Out Girls from MTV show Wildnout.. with Nick Cannon just shot season 11...

Funny s**t that show.

Go Catters
Reported.

That was so 2015...

I don't know what any of this means

Don't know whether its been posted elsewhere but the VFL futures - premiership win is up on Sportsbet.

$17.00 the longest preseason price I can recall. 10th line!. I thought $10.00 might have been about fair value for GFC.

Good value if have a stash of coins lying around....... and you like to watch your money win or lose over 6 months rather than 60 secs(dishlickers).

My bet is on but I can assure it won't effect the odds!

Don't know whether its been posted elsewhere but the VFL futures - premiership win is up on Sportsbet.

$17.00 the longest preseason price I can recall. 10th line!. I thought $10.00 might have been about fair value for GFC.

Good value if have a stash of coins lying around....... and you like to watch your money win or lose over 6 months rather than 60 secs(dishlickers).

My bet is on but I can assure it won't effect the odds!
So you stand to win $17?

:D

That was so 2015...

Funny s**t that show.

Go Catters

blackadder-saucy.jpg

and +1 on the no SM

That clip made Crameri look very very average.
Especially considering Crameri fell over and all.
HT a class above him even at training

Crameri is not a marking type key forward. He's more a third medium type who gets a lot of his goals from ground balls , where he's able to use his strength to out position his opponent.
The marks he takes a more on the end of hard running rather than in a pack.
I hope he gets fit as I reckon he will give us good forward depth , can find the big sticks easily :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crameri is not a marking type key forward. He's more a third medium type who gets a lot of his goals from ground balls , where he's able to use his strength to out position his opponent.
I hope he gets fit as I reckon he will give us good forward depth , can find the big sticks easily :)
I still think he could play the more traditional Full Forward role, start from the square and work hard with repeat leads into space, which could work well if Hawk is pushing up the ground dragging the best defender with him.
If he is being forced to wrestle and have the ball kicked on his head, I think he will struggle really bad

I am a fan of Crameri and know exactly the type of player he is.
But like I said, HT made him look like a fool

So Champion Data rates us as having only the 7th best midfield this year, with Sydney rated No. 1

That’ll bruise some egos either way.
Mind blowing. Is it because we don't have a great ruck set up with Smith, Stanley and or Blitz? Because Dangerfield and Menegola are ranked highly, Selwood should be ranked highly and Ablett is, well, Ablett.

Mind blowing. Is it because we don't have a great ruck set up with Smith, Stanley and or Blitz? Because Dangerfield and Menegola are ranked highly, Selwood should be ranked highly and Ablett is, well, Ablett.
I believe ranks us as an average of all of our players classified as mids? or dual position? If it was just our starting 4 it would be streets ahead surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back