Review Geelong defeats Sydney by 12 points - Rd 16, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting 21 touches tonight is good to see, even if his use wasn't always great. He's still clever with the decision making and I think he's not too far from getting back to his early season form.
Parfs will be better for a good pre season

Is a potential midfield starter

I love Harry + a fantastic Geelong legend. . .But. . .I'd prefer Buzza, while SavRat is out or Crameri.

I just think we need to give Harry more time. Except for a brief game back he has been out since round 1. Needs to just get back into the flow. Could have kicked five goals last week. When we played Sydney in last years final Hawkins was quite ordinary and struggled to get it. Taylor being there takes a lot of focus from Tomahawk. I just don't think Buzza is quite there yet.

I have no doubt that next week or the week after Taylor will have a massive game.

does anyone else follow this?

https://live.squiggle.com.au/#

currently rates us second in the comp, and 2nd in line for the flag. cant agree myself (and everyone else is yet to play this round, of course), but it simply crunches the numbers - move up when actual score exceeds expected score, and right when score conceded is below that expected.

:cool::cool::cool:

:hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 22.15.50.png

Getting 21 touches tonight is good to see, even if his use wasn't always great. He's still clever with the decision making and I think he's not too far from getting back to his early season form.

I think opponents have started to work him out a little. But he got a little bit of it tonight, in slippery conditions. So hope he can turn it around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just think we need to give Harry more time. Except for a brief game back he has been out since round 1. Needs to just get back into the flow. Could have kicked five goals last week. When we played Sydney in last years final Hawkins was quite ordinary and struggled to get it. Taylor being there takes a lot of focus from Tomahawk. I just don't think Buzza is quite there yet.

I have no doubt that next week or the week after Taylor will have a massive game.

Abso*******lutely!!! You are right!

I bow to your wisdom.

Buzza is doing well considering he's still a Kitten, yes needs more time, but can only do that by playing games. But I agree with you about Taylor, I was harsh.

Off my game tonight, not thinking properly, only had one glass of wine :p

I thought we were ok and despite a last Q fade out at home, we have Sydney's measure pretty well last 3 games, the team is building nicely towards finals just need all players to find their form over next 5 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back