Review Good/Bad v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick of his s**t and being protected.
I'm pissed off at the umpire calling that "dangerous tackle". Selwood jumped into it and put himself off balance. It's putting himself at risk to attract a free, just like the ducking. The tackling player should have no responsibility to look after the welfare of a player who intentionally puts himself in a dangerous position, unless the rule changes to immediately penalize players who put themselves in those positions when they're being tackled.

Just be grateful we only had McInerney and Pannell - with Razor Ray we would have got the s**t umpires trifecta!

I have no problem with Razor Ray umpiring, in fact I think he is one of the better ones out there.

The issue I have with Razor is that he overvalues his own self importance and he doesn't shut up.

I'm pissed off at the umpire calling that "dangerous tackle". Selwood jumped into it and put himself off balance. It's putting himself at risk to attract a free, just like the ducking. The tackling player should have no responsibility to look after the welfare of a player who intentionally puts himself in a dangerous position, unless the rule changes to immediately penalize players who put themselves in those positions when they're being tackled.
Selwood wasn't earning his frees the usual way, so this was the only way he could get one. And yes, he jumped into the tackle and the momentum took him down. Murphy swung him a bit, but we're talking about Murphy; not exactly a big strong guy and he manages to dangerously spear tackle Mr 'tough as nails' Selwood into the ground by himself?

How did Sloane get the cut on his forehead?
526052_4df84fa66c7d9b883b0418e18bba851c.gif

Good:
We rolled the ****ing dice!

Walkers shirtfront on Toohey...he’ll get two matches but hey, Fogarty will be like a dog with two dicks next fortnight and the pundits will be fapping.

Our mojo...WOW...it was on display for 4 quarters and I was wet.

Rorys goal with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd.

Bad:
The negative Nelly’s that have given up hope on this board- I’d hate to go into battle with you ***ts.

Ugly: The far ken Paer supporters in the bar tonite.:p

Not the worst game ever, the worst player.
Nothing I've seen of Buzza has been positive. He sucks. Is an absolute liability on the ground. Can't see any elite traits. He's terrible.
Yeah, fair enough.
I didn't notice Buzza and don't care. The worse our opponents are, the better. ;)

Good:
We rolled the ****ing dice!

Walkers shirtfront on Toohey...he’ll get two matches but hey, Fogarty will be like a dog with two dicks next fortnight and the pundits will be fapping.

Our mojo...WOW...it was on display for 4 quarters and I was wet.

Rorys goal with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd.

Bad:
The negative Nelly’s that have given up hope on this board- I’d hate to go into battle with you ***ts.

Ugly: The far ken Paer supporters in the bar tonite.:p
Wouldn't be playing fogarty for walker if he misses a week. Hoping gov is fit to come in, fog looks cooked to me. Has got good experience this year that will be invaluable in the future. Would either play keath up forward if gov is not ready or maybe give a kid a game Tex offered very little tonight so i feel the break may do him good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at the stats and we beat them in every category except 1 , crazy they had double the clearances . 54 to 27.

Something for don and the boys to work on during the week.

Cheney has had a history of hamstrings going way back
OK, even worse then that Hass got to work on him. It doesn't exonerate Hass in any way; in fact it meant that Hass had to take special care of Cheney in that respect (if he'd done his homework).
C'mon.
The single biggest problem we've had this year is hamstring injuries to vital players. Too many to be from normal play or acceptable-risk incidence. Hass is responsible for that. I'm sure you'd agree that he hass to go? o_O

Multiple posters on the Geelong board saying both Tex and Gibbs to get week(s) - Tex probably gone but what Gibbs incident are they talking about?
The one where Gibbs bumped Selwood and he went down like Neymar

What a little beauty Smurph is proving to be, so pleased we gave him a shot at AFL. Another Hamish special!

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader...t/news-story/1fa441f1784e34267ce413c30a2f50ec

Northern Knights midfielder Lachlan Murphy takes home TAC Cup club’s best-and-fairest

ONE of the smallest players on the Northern Knights list stood tallest at the TAC Cup club’s awards night on Saturday.
Inside midfielder Lachlan Murphy was crowned the 2016 Brent Harvey best-and-fairest on the back of a sterling season.
The 173cm former Diamond Creek junior averaged 27 disposals and almost six tackles from 10 TAC Cup games while juggling school football commitments with Ivanhoe Grammar.
“Lachie’s had doors shut in his face all year, with things like missing Vic Metro,” Northern Knights coach Andrew Shakespeare said.
“And playing school footy he hasn’t had that consistency. But every time he’s stepped out on the field he’s got better with each performance.
“He rarely gets beaten in a one-on-one contest, in fact he probably wins a lot of 70-30 ball. He marks well above his head, he’s strong around the stoppages with clearances and he’s a goalkicker.
“So he really ticks a lot of boxes. He is height challenged against other opponents but he continually finds a way.”
A member of the Knights’ leadership group, Murphy polled 84 votes to win the award from fellow midfielder Luke Bunker (78 votes) and rebounding defender Mason Blakey (75 votes).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back