Preview Round 19 - Carlton v Gold Coast Suns @ Metricon Stadium 28 July 2018, 7.25pm - Team post #244

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect weather here today ~22c 55% humidity...compare melbourne ~65% humidity
For tonight ~17c so weather conditions should not be a real issue
Not so sure about this.
Has been cold dry nights here for about 3 weeks with single digit overnight temps until Thursday night. I worked night shift all this week and the last 2 nights have been high teens in the evening (game time) and the humidity at night has increased notably.
Take a look at the temp & humidity for game time tonight. It will have some affect but I hope we can cope with the conditions which will be unusual for our boys for sure.

F0F42B72-304A-4403-B25C-810B7BE1749B.png

Not so sure about this.
Has been cold dry nights here for about 3 weeks with single digit overnight temps until Thursday night. I worked night shift all this week and the last 2 nights have been high teens in the evening (game time) and the humidity at night has increased notably.
Take a look at the temp & humidity for game time tonight. It will have some affect but I hope we can cope with the conditions which will be unusual for our boys for sure.

View attachment 534130
Out of curiosity can you get same data for Melbourne tonight

I’m opened minded..

I’ve primised not to swear or throw my phone otherwise a domestic crisis, although I have a lot of brownie points at the mo, not gonna push my luck :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m opened minded..

I’ve primised not to swear or throw my phone otherwise a domestic crisis, although I have a lot of brownie points at the mo, not gonna push my luck :drunk:
nb - keep partner, throw remote....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back