Werewolf Werewolf- Simpsons Variety Hour Special. (150th game of Werewolf): Village wins thanks to admission

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that was the case.

It was a case of bluff/double bluff. I would’ve done as you did in your situation to ensure we got the extra seer result. In snags shoes I then would’ve done what he did and pretended not to have received it to hopefully bluff my way through another night phase or two.

Was just interested in if it played out in line with my expectations. Contemplated calling that out too but didn’t want snags to completely melt at me :p
When I saw he said it I did go 'what o_O' but figured he was bluffing.

I'm so glad that blackmail * up that you saw was on the last day :p

I thought that was the case.

It was a case of bluff/double bluff. I would’ve done as you did in your situation to ensure we got the extra seer result. In snags shoes I then would’ve done what he did and pretended not to have received it to hopefully bluff my way through another night phase or two.

Was just interested in if it played out in line with my expectations. Contemplated calling that out too but didn’t want snags to completely melt at me :p
haha I would have been sure you were evil if you'd done that too. I found the most difficult thing about being villager was the fact that you can't chat to anyone at all. I guess that's probably why you posted your thoughts in this thread.

I originally thought I didn't receive the amulet. There was no mention of having received it until after tigland's death was announced and I was told the result of my seer.
So I was already in the middle of typing my post saying it hadn't been passed when the seer and then the amulet PMs came through. It seemed like a good idea to claim it hadn't been passed anyway :thumbsu:

Dead PM please BigJoeD_

Game was too easy for the village. Amulet that won’t break. Clues for the flogs. Last mafia couldn’t kill.
Agreed. I realised we were screwed when Golumness was lynched and I misread dogs as a seer. We desperately needed your help as we couldn't take out the doctors and all four family and potentially a seer were in play.

Agreed. I realised we were screwed when Golumness was lynched and I misread dogs as a seer. We desperately needed your help as we couldn't take out the doctors and all four family and potentially a seer were in play.

Exactly. That’s why I gave up when crow said mike can’t kill.

I thought TheInjuryFactory was possibly the seer as I was certain he had a role, that’s why we killed him. We weren’t trying to take you guys out, although we were happy to lynch you :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. That’s why I gave up when crow said mike can’t kill.

I thought TheInjuryFactory was possibly the seer as I was certain he had a role, that’s why we killed him. We weren’t trying to take you guys out, although we were happy to lynch you :p
Unfortunately Morgs was an intentional kill for us - we knew SHE (see? got it right ;) ) was a wolf but she went hard at me and then pulled the "look at who voted to save him" line which forced our hand to save the others. We desperately needed the family gone at that point.

First game I've ever seen in 150 of them where one evil faction lost their kill. And it's not through circumstance... if evil is alive they get a kill.

Imagine how s**t this would be if all of the evil roles that could kill died within a couple of days. Weird representation of the rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back