Universal Love 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they host a football game 11 weeks of the season and provide me a seat? Yes.

Job done.
I want 12mto make up for only getting 10 a few years back

Maybe give us both showdowns so Port don’t lose out and they still play 12 in adelaide? And make Shanghai a home game for them so the other team isn’t fleeced?

I regrettably gave up my seat next to 3 mates a few years ago due to work commitments.

This year I rejoined as an 3 game GA member, with the view to go back to an 11 game member with a seat once it's available.

I'll then endeavour to make my way closer and closer to mates with a seat change request every year.

First I have to wait for a seat upgrade though.....

I know there will be gripes in this thread. Without getting into specifics, the club on its own accord has gone above and beyond any expectation I could possibly have had to make sure things have gotten done regarding how I handle my tickets.

I know you have to take the word of a foreigner from 10,000 plus miles (and however many more kilometers) on an internet fan board, but I can say that what they did on their own, almost no other professional club would have done, especially given the success on home turf we have enjoyed most of the past few years.

My family held Cleveland Browns tickets since the club was formed until I gave them up 4 years ago---and they would never had done what the Crows organization stepped up to do.

So while I am sure there are flaws and minor complaints, I think it only right to drop a note in here to let everyone know they do a lot of good and do so quietly without fanfare or drawing attention to their deeds.
Your point of view is always welcome! Honest, unbiased opinions with good insight of other sporting club comparisons. Living afar also helps you to not listen to all the media junk about the club (particularly this year)!

Your point of view is always welcome! Honest, unbiased opinions with good insight of other sporting club comparisons. Living afar also helps you to not listen to all the media junk about the club (particularly this year)!

Ohhh I am biased

I love our Crows

:)

Essential Crows memberships are gone up by $20 - looks like we're getting the increased cost of the Footy Express passed on to us.

I don't think the Footy Express thing has been resolved yet. If the Libs pull out of funding, we may be hit with a levy across all levels of membership to fund this. Either that or a major sponsor will have to be found. If they discontinue Footy Express there will be a large degree of chaos on game days.

I don't think the Footy Express thing has been resolved yet. If the Libs pull out of funding, we may be hit with a levy across all levels of membership to fund this. Either that or a major sponsor will have to be found. If they discontinue Footy Express there will be a large degree of chaos on game days.
Would be better to have the buses run as usual and each individual pays to get on, if possible imo. A day trip is only, what, $5? If you can afford to go to the footy, you can pay a bus trip in and out.

Just need the service to be well structured.

Would be better to have the buses run as usual and each individual pays to get on, if possible imo. A day trip is only, what, $5? If you can afford to go to the footy, you can pay a bus trip in and out.

And the extra time as every second person needs to buy a ticket?
Buses dont have EFTPOS either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

$10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the extra time as every second person needs to buy a ticket?
Buses dont have EFTPOS either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They could make the Footy Express buses 'prepay only' (similar to how express buses in Sydney work), though of course you'd still get the odd person who doesn't prepare for that.

Does anyone know if you can transfer tickets?

I'm over the bullshit from the league and the club and am don't with it, I didn't attend after round 4. I don't want my ticket anymore but my nephew does. Preferably I transfer it to him but if not I'll have to keep it in my name and he can pay for it.

upload_2018-9-27_8-42-27.png

My Gold membership's gone up by $28 on last year. If it keeps going up by similar amounts each year, in another decade or so I may not be able to afford to hold onto it any longer.

Gold went up $5.

The other component of your membership must've gone up $23.

$10.40 or 5.20 for concession

Remove this Banner Ad

Back