The Official Bigfooty NBA week 2 thread - Spit gate

Do you think spitting is ok?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bjelica

2018-19 season: 2 double-doubles*

2017-18 season: 1 double-double

What a handy player he’s been at that power forward spot so far for the Kings. He’s doing it all. Thanks Timberwolves! :D

I dunno what went on re. Philly, but they really missed out there.

Would've been intrigued to see Saric and Bjelica go head to head for minutes, cos I'm not convinced there's that much between them in terms of effectiveness.

Only undefeated team in the STACKED western conference.

Just waiting for the undefeated scrubs in the east to actually play someone decent so we can stake our claim as the best

Gonna be a Bucks/Pels Finals, can feel it in my bones.

Stern is already scared.

Bjelica

2018-19 season: 2 double-doubles*

2017-18 season: 1 double-double

What a handy player he’s been at that power forward spot so far for the Kings. He’s doing it all. Thanks Timberwolves! :D
And we LET him walk, We withdrew his qualifying offer

Was pissed off them, Livid now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno what went on re. Philly, but they really missed out there.

Would've been intrigued to see Saric and Bjelica go head to head for minutes, cos I'm not convinced there's that much between them in terms of effectiveness.
I watched that game today pretty annoyed, he would have been a perfect replacement for Ilyasova, I was stoked when we "signed" him.

I have noticed the wild swings from them literally quarter by quarter. LeBron has made a massive mistake. The Lakers are garbage and wont make the playoffs. Nek minit... Are the Lakers the only genuine challenger to Golden State?

I gave up on the media after LeBron signed with the Lakers. I've never heard so much crap in my life. It was as if it was the worst thing LeBron or the Lakers could ever do and destined for failure. I could never quite work that out. Obviously a player like LeBron will improve any team he plays for. They also signed McGee and Rondo, proven NBA players. Stevenson has been a bit of a surprise packet. On top of that, Players in their second season in Kuzma, Lonzo and Hart have obviously improved their game. There had to be SOME chance they could make the playoffs with the power to add another marquee player.

All you heard from the media was gloom and doom about the whole thing. It was so annoying I've stop listening to their opinions of the Lakers. If they are now saying Lakers are the only genuine challenger to the Warriors, then it only proves how full of s**t the NBA media are ... as if we needed any further proof. They're worse than the AFL media, and that is saying something.

IMHO, Lakers are on the way up, but there's a long way to go before they can match the Warriors. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying the ride.

Hopefully I can even see the players from all the way up here.

o5df9i.jpg

third qtr on Friday between C's and Thunder high quality. I had to take a piss during the end when Thunder led by 7 and thought it was game over. Spewing as by the time I came back, the C's nailed a 3 through Morris to led by that. I enjoyed the Lakers-Nuggets game and tipped the Purple and Gold to triumph.

Curry went off yesterday at MSG. Looking forward to watching Spurs-Lakers now while flicking back and forth from the World Series.

Love a lazy Sunday.

Back