Werewolf HARRY POTTER WEREWOLF II - The Half Back Prince

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last evil out of this 9 then I believe? And 2 of them would be the Aurors who Filth would know aren't evil.

sante
Tandy
BRAB
ClarkeM
U2Tigers
Rodney
raskolnikov
Ninja
Morgs

I’m as good as confirmed aren’t I?

Based on the word of evil I'd say no but you'd be back of the list.

Wasn’t I seered as student by the faction who is eliminated? Makes no sense to call me a student if I’m the opposing evil and Nunez was trying to sell himself as a good seer.

I’m as good as confirmed aren’t I?
I think it's highly unlikely you're evil for the same reasons I thought Smeg was a bad kill, but I guess it's not 100% confirmed.

Wasn’t I seered as student by the faction who is eliminated? Makes no sense to call me a student if I’m the opposing evil and Nunez was trying to sell himself as a good seer.
Yeah this is what I was saying before, but Smeg still ended up getting killed by Aurors even though he was in the same position.

Not much makes a lot of sense in this game. As said, you're at the back of the list.

I think the vig needs to come out... erase any concerns whilst we still have the doc and the amulet with good. We think we know who you are but staying hidden doesn't help any more.
Hi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back