Player Watch #15: Jayden Short

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with the news.
Kicking is a weapon.
Wouldn’t think he was a “defender” from watching highlight reel on RFC website!!

Rapt to hear this news , great player for us and would be in AA calcs for sure which would have pushed his price even further . I’m lead to believe he had offers nudging 600k however I was very confident of retaining him as he is so solid with the playing group , well done shorty , keep up the good work

Rapt to hear this news , great player for us and would be in AA calcs for sure which would have pushed his price even further . I’m lead to believe he had offers nudging 600k however I was very confident of retaining him as he is so solid with the playing group , well done shorty , keep up the good work
600k ??? no way Bo.

said it a few times but shorty getting dropped back to the vfl last year and missing out on the flag was the best thing to happen for him career wise the anger and hurt has driven him too work hard and reach another level in his game. and has now been rewarded in a new deal and being a walk up start in the 22 well done jayden we're all proud of you mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHORT TO THE WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time short moves to the wing we can now afford to bomb it long to either riewoldt or lynch and our short people can now actually dine out on the crumbs. Markov or naish or perhaps even menadue can take over shorts old role. On the other wing I wanna see either Ellis or McIntosh or even shai Bolton depending on who's preseason form warrants. Its time we had wingers who can run and carry then bomb the opposition defense into submission. I'm sick of having plodders like grigg or lambert on the wings.

SHORT TO THE WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time short moves to the wing we can now afford to bomb it long to either riewoldt or lynch and our short people can now actually dine out on the crumbs. Markov or naish or perhaps even menadue can take over shorts old role. On the other wing I wanna see either Ellis or McIntosh or even shai Bolton depending on who's preseason form warrants. Its time we had wingers who can run and carry then bomb the opposition defense into submission. I'm sick of having plodders like grigg or lambert on the wings.

Lambert isn't a plodder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back