Event The Sweet FA Season 26 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Ant Bear becomes dual Mobbs Medalist - result pg24

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's a surprise, a ruck rover won it.
I honestly didn't see that coming! :eek:

Rising star is bullshit. Wait for the EKA

You'll be the moral winner in 4 seasons. Absolute quality.
Aww dont be so hard on him.

It was a tough season and TIF would've placed higher if not for the quality of absolute jets ahead of him. EKA is cursed anyway. Chin up, TheInjuryFactory - your quality will shine through in the seasons to come... awards come and go.

Last edited:
Rising Star is just a made up thread, not an official award..means shite on your resume and your dignity is intact :blush:
Again, what's with the bagging of RS? Sure the rank isnt as important... but the recognition throughout the season is genuine and well deserved.

Last edited:

Again, what's with the bagging of RS? Sure the rank isnt as important... but the recognition throughout the season is genuine and warranted.

Unbelievable. You veterans need a sweet @rcftiger special.
LOL

Well done Ant Bear on another great season, Mr Consistency. Barrybran , a deserving EKA winner, welcome to the club (though Cadaver was unlucky.) A great crop of rookies this year so was a coin flip between a number of them in the end.

Congrats to all who made the All Sweet FA side. There are always plenty of deserving people who don’t make it. I am astounded to say the least that I was chosen as captain and am very greatful to be acknowledged in this way. Thanks Cloud_ and the selection committee. Also great job to Tarkyn_24 and manangatang for making the side.

Though I am very humbled being chosen as the captain of this years team I must admit I thought Wooshette was a moral for it this season. She epitomises what this league is about when it comes to backing her teammates, promoting the Warriors , calling a spade a ****en shovel and taking a no nonsense approach to the game. Very happy to be in the same side as Woosh and all the others named.
Thanks Yakk.

Announcement

I'd like to take this moment to officially announce the Sweet FA Dementia fundraiser which will be held in January of next year.

The Sweet FA community has always been one of extreme generosity and the way the community can get behind a cause has always been so inspiring for me.

As someone who has personally been impacted by this insidious disease and has had the privilege of meeting some of the fantastic human beings at the coalface fighting this disease every day, it's a privilege to be able to run this fundraiser and I'd like to thank Cloud_ for entrusting me with this task.

Stay tuned for the end of the month where you'll start seeing more official marketing for the cause. I'm hoping we can make this our biggest fundraiser yet!
I'm away in most of January, can I pledge money ahead of time?

I'm away in most of January, can I pledge money ahead of time?

I'll look into getting it all set up earlier so you can donate. We'll figure out a way to make it work.

Man of the day :fire::clapping::clapping::clapping:
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back