Pakistan v Australia 5 ODIs

Remove this Banner Ad

Idiot Finch was going so you didn't have to. Now he's gotta slow down again.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Stoinis cant go to the WC on current form

His bowling is average.....and he never strikes over 100 with his batting

Selfish cricketer needs to be dropped.....Mitch marsh provides so much more in ODI

You are joking,neither will make it.

We need an allrounder who can bowl pace......gives us the option of playing both zampa and lyon if the pitches are dry

Mitch provides that and is just as good as bat as block block stoinis

Stoinis is in trouble....why not Mitch marsh??? dont confuse his woefull test form with his ODI...which is okay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big moment for Maxwell. 15 overs to go, team in a bit of trouble. These are the innings where we need him to bat to the 50th over and get a decent total on the board. If he can’t be that player, I’m not sure how big of a part he can be in this team.

I agree this is the perfect opportunity for him to get a score and be not out at the end

Big moment for Maxwell. 15 overs to go, team in a bit of trouble. These are the innings where we need him to bat to the 50th over and get a decent total on the board. If he can’t be that player, I’m not sure how big of a part he can be in this team.

I differ,hold up an end and let Finch take the risks who has been in all day.Maxwell even batting like that will get a run a ball stuff.

I differ,hold up an end and let Finch take the risks who has been in all day.Maxwell even batting like that will get a run a ball stuff.

I don’t think we do differ. It’s times like this where Maxwell needs to bat to the end of the innings, too often he goes too hard too early and he is out with 8 overs to go. The last 5 overs are where we need him the most.

I think this is beyond hard to bat on. Maxwell can't even score freely

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Incredible return to form for Finch.

Agree with some of the above posters in regards to Mitch Marsh. His ODI form should not be confused with his Test form. He’d be apt better option then Stonis right now. Just watch the Australian public freak out if they do announce him in the squad though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back