Autopsy Autopsy vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost certainly yes.

There are no co incidences in football.

Before the game i was showing my daughter how to do a rubics cube and it fell apart in her hand. The only piece we couldn't find was the red and yellow edge. It went missing. The obvious conclusion - a frustrating win.

A purely corporate creation created by a corporate think tank.

Remember when they were first launched and they called themselves GC17 - they said they were going to let the fans organically choose a nickname. 12 months later, they cbackflipped and went with a corporate think tank name as you say. Probably because they didn't have enough fans at that stage to form a quorum, and there was nothing organic about the whole ****ing concept.

Any other team but the Suns and Carlton beat us on today's effort.

We lose basically every game ever going into the bye, so next week will tell us plenty. Hopefully they treat this one as a loss and demand a response. That's what it will take to get a win next week.

Seems like the players aren't the only ones who need a break.

I wish nothing but misery for the GC franchise. Horrible colours, crap crowds, crap song, given everything by the afl and I can’t wait until they are shipped to Tassie. They are that fake, the Tasmanian’s wouldn’t want them anyway.
The Tasmanian Suns would be quite ironic

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking at the form of the teams outside the 8, we're the only ones to win 3 of the last 5.
Our next 2 games will tell if we are any chance of a sneaky finals spot.

Yeah, we need at least one of these as a win, a good showing in both and realistically we need two of the next three then to beat * to have any chance.

I'll take today, lots against us and we won when in other recent years we mightn't have. But to make finals we really needed a bigger win. 10 goals would have given us a percentage only a few points (less than 5) behind Hawks, * and Brions in stead of nearly 10 points behind and well ahead of Richmond instead of 0.3 behind them.

If the Crows lose tonight then we are one of 8 teams competing for the last 4 spots in the 8 and we could use all the percentage we can get.

But lets focus on winning next week first I guess. I'm enjoying watching us play good footy, dominate games, not give up five or six goal leads and mosat importantly -win. Its been a rare thing since the second half of last season. Lets hope we can beat GWS again and win another game in Hobart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish nothing but misery for the GC franchise. Horrible colours, crap crowds, crap song, given everything by the afl and I can’t wait until they are shipped to Tassie. They are that fake, the Tasmanian’s wouldn’t want them anyway.
Agree completely, it would be terrible if they had some success and subsequently attracted more fans which grew the pie that we get a slice of. A pox on them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back