Prediction Changes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Ryder still sick? Not even an emergency but Houston who was sick is listed.

kpgqyo98gef21.jpg

"Ryder is sick" "Houston is sick"

Bringing in Kane Mitchell to tag Cotchin says otherwise.

I guess thats why Lachie Neale kept dominating the after Carlton had Ed Curnow just sit on him? Right?

And Tom Rockliff continued racking up massive numbers of possessions when Brisbane decided to tag him out of the game.

Most players can handle a tag nowadays because not many teams have good taggers. They stick one of their ball getters on the opponent and go head to head. This is what the Crows often try with Sloane. Players can handle Sloane's run with, because Sloane is still focussed on getting the ball first.
So Sutcliffe is a good AFL tagger, someone whose spent his whole season in the 2s

So Sutcliffe is a good AFL tagger, someone whose spent his whole season in the 2s

In fairness he's been a month on an afl list.
Im guessing he wasn't training with the Power squad before being drafted?
Id give him a month to attain the fitness level to run out an afl game on the assumption he was aready training at an elite level before being drafted and to learn what's expected on set plays.

We're assuming X is being managed but I haven't heard this from the club. Is there more to it?

Duursma was moving fine this morning...

Houston trained to
No spp

Not every player is on the training field at the same time. They stagger programs through the week, so it could be simply Powell-Pepper was inside doing gym work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I give up. All our players are duds and we might as well just bring back the tarps.

we all know the negatives of choosing this player but if or team had a genuine tagger he'd be playing. Cam is a Port Adelaide player that is debuting for us. I wish him good luck.
Great post. Getting sick of the constant negativity on this board.

Sorry for the intrustion.

Mum and I managed to get some nice tickets to the game tomorrow (which means she might be able to stay the whole game, chemo has been knocking her around a bit) however before that I bought two tickets to the game which now won't get used unless someone wants them. Section S123, Row G, 49 and 50. Free to whomever messages me first.

Sorry for the intrustion.

Mum and I managed to get some nice tickets to the game tomorrow (which means she might be able to stay the whole game, chemo has been knocking her around a bit) however before that I bought two tickets to the game which now won't get used unless someone wants them. Section S123, Row G, 49 and 50. Free to whomever messages me first.
Hope your mum is doing M8 I know first hand how chemo can really knock you around. Hope you guys have a good day but still lose obviously 👍.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back