Game Day Richmond v GWS grand final thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

We beat the Dogs in 2016, the WC last year and the Tigers this year.

3 of the last 4 years we beat the premiers and we haven't played finals for 3 years.

Frustrating.
As i mentioned in trade thread...can we beat these teams on their turf esp on the G

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Fitness, discipline and aggression. Tigers are a good team with some great players but it is their fitness, discipline and aggression that separates them from the rest of us. GWS were simply outworked and outhustled.
Thank you...Someone sees this. Spot on

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Fitness, discipline and aggression. Tigers are a good team with some great players but it is their fitness, discipline and aggression that separates them from the rest of us. GWS were simply outworked and outhustled.

That stood out like dogs balls.

There was one point, don't even remember when but in the second half some time, when I saw a Richmond player just bolt flat out to spread. Either in defence or attack, I can't remember. But it just summed them up for me today.

Instantly - it was a stoppage and as soon as he knew what was happening (a stoppage and someone was shaping to kick) he srpinted flat out to the spot he had to be in without a second's thought. The ball was nowhere near and wasn't gonna be either.

That stood out like dogs balls.

There was one point, don't even remember when but in the second half some time, when I saw a Richmond player just bolt flat out to spread. Either in defence or attack, I can't remember. But it just summed them up for me today.

Instantly - it was a stoppage and as soon as he knew what was happening (a stoppage and someone was shaping to kick) he srpinted flat out to the spot he had to be in without a second's thought. The ball was nowhere near and wasn't gonna be either.
Yeah it's called PEDs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going to bother after half time... Congratulations Richmond - been a very good team for a few years. Lynch a big difference.
Free agency working really well - $hit teams like GC get worse, and top teams get better.
I slept through all but the last few minutes of Q3, then went and did some hedge trimming in the front yard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back