Werewolf Ru Paul's Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Duz3.gif

TIF and I are the other 2 flogs

Hey harry000, you're correct. The village can't lose from here.

May as well call it then before an innocent is lynched!!!

TJASTA is the godfather and I'm the evil WC.

Well played village.

Made it hard when rodders was killed.

Was planning to kill jmoo tonight and hope hoos took out one of the other flogs and then counter claim the last flog. That became impossible when the flogs were revealed.

MVP goes to Hoos for sure.

Special mention for porps choosing the doc right at the start. 2 docs and an amulet made it hard for evil.

Also EJW played a decent a role as as false seer proving that people should still stay engaged when they get that role.

Worst case scenario.

1. We vote off the last unknown villager. That still tells us who the remaining 2 evil players are (down to 6 good/2 evil).
2. I unsuccessfully try to kill the godfather AND get killed (5G/2E).
3. Village lynch the evil WC (5G/1E)
4. Godfather kills someone (4G/1E)
5. Village lynch the godfather. Village wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So yes this went one sided pretty quickly. Good roles just played too well for evil to get a hold on the game.

Hoos, porps and jmoo were the best for the village.

May as well call it then before an innocent is lynched!!!

TJASTA is the godfather and I'm the evil WC.

Well played village.

Made it hard when rodders was killed.

Was planning to kill jmoo tonight and hope hoos took out one of the other flogs and then counter claim the last flog. That became impossible when the flogs were revealed.

MVP goes to Hoos for sure.

Special mention for porps choosing the doc right at the start. 2 docs and an amulet made it hard for evil.

Also EJW played a decent a role as as false seer proving that people should still stay engaged when they get that role.
Got in before me, Harry. Great game, well played. Also Porps, TJASTA, Elty, Rodders, jmoo...and if I haven't mentioned you, well I guess I'm just a bruncher.

Thanks for hosting Dappy, great game.

Also just to clear things up on false seers, all it will prove is that player is not the specific role I announce them to be. Millky could well have been an evil role.

Awesome game!!!! Village very switched on when it counted, lynches spot on and vig Hoos BOG for sure. Great support from jmoo, EJW and of course the real Doc, JWS!

Also just to clear things up on false seers, all it will prove is that player is not the specific role I announce them to be. Millky could well have been an evil role.
That's how I took it too.

I will admit, the banter between TJASTA and Harry made me slightly suspicious, as that's how they acted last game when we are all evil together lol...
*Were not are!

I will admit, the banter between TJASTA and Harry made me slightly suspicious, as that's how they acted last game when we are all evil together lol...
I was a little suss on Harry early on, but that disappeared as the game went on.

TJ is always a little suss, lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back