Werewolf Ru Paul's Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

And do they then share a PM?
Yeah they'd be in that evil PM. Just might be 2 of the same character thogh
There’s been no unexplained kills though, so maybe its a blocker?
It's defs not an SK but could be 2 GFs so they might have an extra seer if the main one goes. Wouldn't lead to extra kills but still helps them out with 2 night immune

DEADLINE

Yeah they'd be in that evil PM. Just might be 2 of the same character thogh

It's defs not an SK but could be 2 GFs so they might have an extra seer if the main one goes. Wouldn't lead to extra kills but still helps them out with 2 night immune
Everytime I see 'GF' I think either a) Gluten Free or b) Girlfriend HAHA.

Everytime I see 'GF' I think either a) Gluten Free or b) Girlfriend HAHA.
I've been single so long I think "Godfather" and it really confuses me when people tell me things they do to their GF and wonder what sort of family mafia gang are they running

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEADLINE

NIGHT 5 IN THE WORK ROOM: AIN'T A REALITY SHOW WITHOUT SOME DRAMA

CARSON, FAIRLY UPSET WITH THE DEATH OR RUPAUL, THOUGHT HE HAD BETTER ACTUALLY KILL SOME GOOD QUEENS. HE WENT BACK STAGE WHILE Elton Johns Wig WAS SHAVING HER BACK AND TAZED HER WITH A HAIR CURLER. ALYSSA EDWARDS MELTED (LITERALLY).

source.gif

THE SHADY QUEENS HAD BEEN CAREFULLY PLOTTING WHICH QUEEN THEY WOULD TARGET. THE GRABBED JoshWoodenSpoon AND THREW HER IN A BIN. PEPPERMINT NEVER TASTED SO NASTY.

tumblr_onywh43GyC1qac1soo1_1280.gif

BUT OUR EVER SLAYING QUEEN WAS AT IT AGAIN. BOB WASN'T TOO CREATIVE THIS TIME. SHE JUST SHOT Rodney Dangerfield WITH A GAT. BYE BYE CARSON!

BasicBruisedBear-max-1mb.gif

SUMMARY:

Elton Johns Wig - Alyssa Edwards (Fake Seer) - killed by the judges
JoshWoodenSpoon - Peppermint (doc) - killed by shady queens
Rodney Dangerfield - Carson Kressley (wolf) - killed by BOB

IT IS DAY

DEADLINE IS 7PM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back