The Bigfooty Official Week 17.714 NBA Thread. The loss of Kobe Bryant - two weeks on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBAs best centre (arguably) taming his first FTs of the night with 1 minute left in the game. Tells you all you need to know

You think he's majorly overpaid, I think hes only slightly overpaid (if at all).
Theres plenty of guys getting more money providing less.
It was a very strange one to pick on a guy that is leading a young team very well.

That and you can tell you've only seen 5 minutes of his season.
"Ive seen plenty of him in previous seasons" doesnt really cut it when hes starting for a totally different team at the other end of the standings, sorry.

I ain't picking on anyone. All I said was that Rozier is overpaid in real terms.

Never said that he's the worst player, or the most overpaid player, or lolCharlotte or anything like that. Yet for some reason you've taken it ultra personally.

I told you that I've seen a couple of full Charlotte games this season, but if you don't think that's enough then whatever. The stats point one way with Rozier; if you want to disagree that's fine. But maybe don't call me a liar, an idiot or a troll next time for having a well-founded opinion.

Reminds me of a bigger version of Corliss Williamson (not related). And a bigger version of barkley

Pre-injury Larry Johnson.

I dont know if my memory serves me, but was Jamaal Magloire a bit similar?
Dont even know if I've spelled that right but I remember him having similar explosiveness and power

This guy???

person-with-itchy-thigh-holding-inner-leg.jpg

View attachment 821532

With the big block! Great rookie defender.

Look2Me4Guidance
Look forward to his QUADruple double one day
Zion. Jesus, what are we witnessing?

Post moves. Rick Carlisle dislikes this.

Why u let TJ Warren go Look2Me4Guidance
Everyone raids the Suns players. Didn’t even get a Brandon Ellis like compo pick.

Everyone raids the Suns players. Didn’t even get a Brandon Ellis like compo pick.

Forget compensation picks - usually when other teams raid the Suns, the governing body rewards them with priority picks.

Just tell Adam Silver that you're helping to grow the game in Phoenix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget compensation picks - usually when other teams raid the Suns, the governing body rewards them with priority picks.

Just tell Adam Silver that you're helping to grow the game in Phoenix.
Must say Jonah Bolden did nicely today.

Old Bruce lived around the corner when he was a Magic man.

Feeling quite old now

Must say Jonah Bolden did nicely today.

Old Bruce lived around the corner when he was a Magic man.

Feeling quite old now

I still remember when they were the Nunawading Spectres.

Fairly confident that Nunawading will never again be represented in a national comp. Just a hunch.

I still remember when they were the Nunawading Spectres.

Fairly confident that Nunawading will never again be represented in a national comp. Just a hunch.
Second best thing to come out of Nunawading after Wobbie’s World

I worked there for a couple of weeks straight out of school.

Wasn't as cool as I remembered it as a kid.
That would have been a character building experience.
Were you Clive the Crocodile?

That would have been a character building experience.
Were you Clive the Crocodile?

That was my favourite ride as a kid, and I actually worked it. Albeit it wasn't working so well in its autumn years, the cars got stuck frequently.

First day I worked there it was just after Christmas and pouring with rain. There were like three customers in the entire park - pretty much this.

Malik Monk has started to put it together over the last few months. Another really good game for him today.

I feel like hes the kinda player you put on for 5-6 minutes to see if hes hot and work from there.
A bit like say a Nick Young of the past.

I'm not sure he has the game yet to do much more than that at this stage.

When he's hot though hes hard to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back