Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to imagine he doesn't know how he got stabbed, not a good look really.

"Steven unable to shed light on the circumstances when spoke to police."

As advised by his manager, lawyer...still on cloud ten at the time?

yeah hopefully he will be OK, that's the priority, after that the context will be very interesting re. social distancing. Crows will be watching that closely.

This can't really go in a good way- unless its a Brad-Ottens-falling-on-a-stake freak accident. It might have been a case of isolation rules broken, but if not then it might be someone close to him, or self-inflicted, all terrible outcomes. Hard to draw any conclusions when there is a complete blank of information on the incident. Usually we'd at least get a 'Police believe there is no further danger to the community at this time'

Best wishes to him and his family for a speedy recovery.
or a man has been spoken to at length in relation

Sounds a reasonable conclusion given the wording of the news article that carefully avoided implying he was stabbed by somebody else.
Not really given every source I've seen claims he was assaulted.

Probably a drug deal or not telling the cops to protect his partner

Or scared of telling the cops the details of the psycho who stabbed him.

Keyboard warriors would tell the cops the whole story, no matter what the circumstances!

Yep drug deal or domestic violence seem the only plausable stories!!!

I got Domestic Violence in the sweep. With the caveat that he won't turn out to be the victim even though he got stabbed.

Other sweep options: Trump, Aliens, Bikies, Paranormal Activity, Self Inflicted, Trevor from up the Road, Tripped and fell on it.

$5 a ticket.
i will have a nibble that Dean Laidleg is involved..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a fair stretch. Stabbing himself in the chest... he's not a Samurai
Its how Elliot Smith died according to his death certificate. And self harm isn't always a suicide attempt. I'm not saying its likely, simply that in a forum filled with speculation, that guys post didnt strike me as an accusation, simply another speculation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back