Werewolf Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Vamp Win Condition:
“She is not immune at night though, and if she dies, her faction will no longer be able to recruit, and instead will kill each night. Must eliminate all other evil and equal or exceed good's numbers to win.”

Now we need to kill recruits. ClarkeM flipping Head Vamp means that anyone who is not a Vamp needs to lynch manangatang
Thanks SM

Sorry - was blackmailed yesterday.

I’m voting for 3KZ is Football - how he’s still alive is baffling. SM
This is the funniest post in the history of Werewolf history from a clear vamp recruit.

ClarkeM (Head Vampire) killed by Wolves

A player has been recruited.

It is now day. Please have your votes by normal time (7pm) tonight.
Thanks for the game SM.

Appreciate your ability to keep your cool when there are certain people disrespecting your game.

The Filth Wizard Dead PM.

This is the funniest post in the history of Werewolf history from a clear vamp recruit.
You have a strange sense of humour.

Time to get rid of a night kill - you die.

You have a strange sense of humour.

Time to get rid of a night kill - you die.
If that’s the case we need to eliminate the vampires wouldn’t you say? Killing a villager doesn’t help anyone.

If that’s the case we need to eliminate the vampires wouldn’t you say? Killing a villager doesn’t help anyone.
Except...

a) you’ve read as evil all game

and

b) vampires recruited last night, so will get a kill tonight regardless of whether or not we lynch one today

Strange missed detail by you, but that’s to be expected when you’re evil.

Ideally we’d lynch the last wolf now to get that kill out of the way ASAP. I reckon you’re it. You could of course be mafia, but based on my blackmail yesterday I’ve written that off.

Except...

a) you’ve read as evil all game

and

b) vampires recruited last night, so will get a kill tonight regardless of whether or not we lynch one today

Strange missed detail by you, but that’s to be expected when you’re evil.

Ideally we’d lynch the last wolf now to get that kill out of the way ASAP. I reckon you’re it. You could of course be mafia, but based on my blackmail yesterday I’ve written that off.
Can't we kill both? :tearsofjoy:

Can't we kill both? :tearsofjoy:
Reckon we’ve got our wolf in 3KZ.

Mafia I think is two pretty disengaged people based on me only getting one blackmail instruction yesterday and it being pretty ‘meh’. I have some ideas on who it might be.

Reckon we’ve got our wolf in 3KZ.

Mafia I think is two pretty disengaged people based on me only getting one blackmail instruction yesterday and it being pretty ‘meh’. I have some ideas on who it might be.
But engaged enough to have you protect the Head Vampire it seems. I think Pants calling you out as a vamp recruit and you steering the vote off the head vamp yesterday is more believable than your claim to have been blackmailed, WHICH YOU COULD HAVE MADE AS SOON AS HOOS WAS LYNCHED, BUT SAVED UP FOR TODAY? WHY WAS THAT? WERE YOU “DISENGAGED?” LOL 😂 We really do have a vamp recruit on toast here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice rant. You’re clearly evil 3KZ is Football. Time to go.
Not ranting, no need. It is obvious you are a converted vamp. Simple question. Why didn’t you reveal you were blackmailed until a full phase later? When you saved the Head Vamp, why didn’t you tell the village you were blackmailed?

Not ranting, no need. It is obvious you are a converted vamp. Simple question. Why didn’t you reveal you were blackmailed until a full phase later? When you saved the Head Vamp, why didn’t you tell the village you were blackmailed?
I didn’t save the head vamp. I didn’t vote.

Because I was blackmailed.

I also wasn’t around on a Saturday night or Sunday morning to desperately explain myself as having been blackmailed. Because I’m just a villager.

I think a few others can see through you, so just chill out and welcome death.

So you have gone from too uninterested to make a three word post saying “I was blackmailed” to spamming the thread today. Amazing how getting outed as a vampire focuses the mind. The only chance the village has is to cull you. Factional evil is well hidden. You are in the open.

So you have gone from too uninterested to make a three word post saying “I was blackmailed” to spamming the thread today. Amazing how getting outed as a vampire focuses the mind. The only chance the village has is to cull you. Factional evil is well hidden. You are in the open.
I didn’t say I was disinterested - just had better things to do than sit on BigFooty Friday night/sat morning.

I have only responded to your posts in reply to mine; I haven’t spam multi posted unlike you.

Funny you haven’t even tried to deny you’re evil. It’s pretty obvious to be fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back