Game Day Rd2 Geelong V Hawthorn Fri 12 June 2020 7:50pm @ GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cats defence is the biggest concern in my opinion. They look like the keystone cops at in this game. They had arguably the best back 6 last year, so hopefully it’s just a bit rustiness after a long break.

HAWKINS has no presence. We kick the ball to true CHF position and nothing is there.
We have to change our entries and lower our eyes.

Hawkins has no confidence in himself, if you mark the ball inside 55 metres go back and have a ******* shot, stop looking to pass it off all the time, sick of seeing him looking to pass off 30 metres out. He is paid to kick goals so do it.

And can't hold a mark.

Probably need to kick it low in front of him and allow him to run onto it. Tonight he's looked better when the ball is on the deck than when it's in the air.

Rohan and Menegola are terrible, Steven can replace one of them next week and maybe a youngster can replace the other, maybe Chook? Either way both shouldn’t be in the team.

Just face facts, Rat is not an AFL footballer
I actually thought he had an influence in that quarter. Let's not forget he's coming back from a serious leg injury.

i guess the only upside is we are playing like crap and are stil in it.

PFD, Memegola, Miers. Rohan, Sav... all need to lift like nothing else.

oh..and Guthrie

GO Catters

Rohan and Menegola are terrible, Steven can replace one of them next week and maybe a youngster can replace the other, maybe Chook? Either way both shouldn’t be in the team.
I just don't understand why Constable doesn't play.. Does my head in.. Wins and finds the ball. What else does he have to do... Should be playing..

The cats defence is the biggest concern in my opinion. They look like the keystone cops at in this game. They had arguably the best back 6 last year, so hopefully it’s just a bit rustiness after a long break.
Yeah that and very basic unforced errors are what seems to be costing us. The free kicks and 50 were entirely unwarranted for us to make the infringements, then the spoils have been ineffective or multiple people going up when some need to stay down for the crumbs. It's all mistakes. Going forward we look okay.

HAWKINS has no presence. We kick the ball to true CHF position and nothing is there.
We have to change our entries and lower our eyes.
Hawkins looks cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't understand why Constable doesn't play.. Does my head in.. Wins and finds the ball. What else does he have to do... Should be playing..

Attitude and workrate are an issue and he has been told this, imorovement hasnt come, not to mention he moves like a snail, 100% not AFL ready. Steven and probably Stephens will come in before him.

Hawkins has no confidence in himself, if you mark the ball inside 55 metres go back and have a ******* shot, stop looking to pass it off all the time, sick of seeing him looking to pass off 30 metres out. He is paid to kick goals so do it.
may as well call him a HFF. not a key forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back