Preview Round 6, 2020: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 10 July 2020, 7.50pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy with that. I don't care if he's playing on crutches I want the most VFL/AFL games record back in Hawthorn hands and off that Harvey flog.
Will have to share it with Port, just like his father son's

How does that feel

I'm happy with that. I don't care if he's playing on crutches I want the most VFL/AFL games record back in Hawthorn hands and off that Harvey flog.
Still better than having that Harvey flog having it.
Answered my own question.

The harsh reality is we just have too many holes and not enough talent to be a legitimate contender. We’re gonna have our ups and downs, hopefully we manage a finals spot with slightly more ups and than downs.

As for Friday night, I’m not really sure what’ll happen, hopefully our record at this venue is only relevant when we play GWS.

The harsh reality is we just have too many holes and not enough talent to be a legitimate contender. We’re gonna have our ups and downs, hopefully we manage a finals spot with slightly more ups and than downs.

As for Friday night, I’m not really sure what’ll happen, hopefully our record at this venue is only relevant when we play GWS.
Every team will have their ups and downs.

Everyone thought Collingwood were certainties a couple of weeks ago.

Port were unbeaten but not many took notice of who they have played (we would have been undefeated if we had the same draw)

Now the Lions are the flavour of the week and we have already beaten them.

My point is that it will be very very difficult this season for a Vic team to win it.

Snare a win against Collingwood and Melbourne in the next couple of weeks and we will be sitting pretty.

Every team has holes in it and even if we were a stronger team this year will be very tough.

Before giants game: “We need this win to cement our place in the top 4.”

After giants game: “F*** it, play the kids”
It's now in the DSM-V...Big Footy Bi-Polar Disorder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the odds that McEvoy goes back into defence to play on Cox this week?

I reckon 1.01
If Cox plays. He was diabolical on Friday. Wonder if Bucks panics and goes with Reid, who I think played the scratch match, which isn't a great match up for McEvoy.

Alternatively, maybe D.Cameron comes back in, and that is a suitable match up for BB

Shiels and Patton will play. Clarko said Patton had a sore foot throughout the week but wasn’t related to the kitchen incident commentaTors said.

What is hurting us the most is having both McEvoy and Ceglar on the field during fourth quarters. I would like an extra midfielder in the team in place of Ceglar. If only Maginness was about 5kg heavier. :$

We’ve had the hardest draw by a mile since the restart. 4 of last years top 5 and North at marvel which isn’t easy. To come out 3-2 is a big win.
Nada at the MCG as well. I expected a let down following the hub news to be honest. They are human the boys and will miss family, a lick from the dog and their own routine and bed. The only leveller for the next couple of weeks is Collingwood/Dees are in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back