Autopsy Shameful game V Dees - tell it like it is right here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee JMac played well... one of the few that can hold their heads high.

maybe Luke, Taz, LDU, Larkey... Bonar while he was out there.

Jmac very good today and has been one of the few shining lights of recent. 2 efforts that directly stopped and created a score.

I think it's entirely possible he'll get another year based on the last couple of weeks.

Not one player has asserted themself in the HBF role and right now we may get more out of Jamie playing on a wing. F*** knows no one else is doing much in them at the moment.

Seeing Higgins get so many possessions in the back pocket did have a tanking look about it, didn’t it? Bailey not kicking for goal when he ran unopposed into the fifty was unbelievable. Our first forward fifty entry of the game, where we targeted Josh Walker and the ball slid of the side of the boot and went harmlessly over the boundary was a bad sign. The good news is that we can enter all our remaining games fully expecting to lose. The season is a write-off officially. Hopefully, Shaw can take advantage of the final six games.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am staggered at the calls for Shaw to go in the GDT. Give him at least a draft FFS to undo all of the misdemeanours of the past few years.

Shaw cannot be blamed for the poor foot skills of Jy, Jed, Higgo, etc. That's on them.

As professional footballers, it is incumbent upon them to work on their skills with their line coaches and Shaw's role is to provide the game plan.

We've seen the game plan work. At the moment, we are simply not executing.

Throw Cunners back into the mix and this releases Jed/LDU and the whole midfield balance changes.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am staggered at the calls for Shaw to go in the GDT. Give him at least a draft FFS to undo all of the misdemeanours of the past few years.

Shaw cannot be blamed for the poor foot skills of Jy, Jed, Higgo, etc. That's on them.

As professional footballers, it is incumbent upon them to work on their skills with their line coaches and Shaw's role is to provide the game plan.

We've seen the game plan work. At the moment, we are simply not executing.

Throw Cunners back into the mix and this releases Jed/LDU and the whole midfield balance changes.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where's this so called gameplan Shaw is providing? All I see is a cluster* with zero structure.

We are so defensive, that when we get a turnover no one is forward of the ball carrier 90% of the time

Its a s**t sandwich and not one player knows what is expected except LMac. The single positive of the season. Yes, single positive.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst year to be on the bottom of the ladder btw

All the draft picks have played no footy this year! It’s going to be a complete and utter sh*t show. Even if we get a good player he’s going to be injured the first 3-4 years with a entire year of no conditioning

Nothing new. Just about all the players we draft get serious injuries within the first year or so.

Worst year to be on the bottom of the ladder btw

All the draft picks have played no footy this year! It’s going to be a complete and utter sh*t show. Even if we get a good player he’s going to be injured the first 3-4 years with a entire year of no conditioning

This is my fear with having a additional pick this year, I’m happy to trade one

It took all of my will power to not go and smash on the coaches box and give them a right serve. If we have no idea how to create space on the switch then it’s obvious we aren’t being coached.

Think I’ll start a Bring Back Brad thread.

We are ducking appalling.

Why are we ashamed of this, we pick 7 players 195cm or taller, are we expecting any other result? Roos in 2020 is a true reflection of this club over the last 20 years, this is the real north melbourne. The facade is finally torn off and ripped up.

I’m sorry but Brad had one thing right, we cannot afford to tank. With our limited supporter base if we bottom out we are in serious trouble.

And I know people will smash me for this but I don’t see any value in handing over a significant amount of cash for my family to be members every year when we dish up this sh*t.
I respect your position Wayneo.

Would you prefer to completely bottom out in a COVID riddled year or keep hovering around 9th for the next decade?

Seeing Higgins get so many possessions in the back pocket did have a tanking look about. Bailey not kicking for goal when he ran unopposed into the fifty was unbelievable. The good news is that we can enter all our remaining games fully expecting to lose. The season is a write-off officially. Hopefully, Shaw can take advantage of the final six games.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah man we have elite conditioning staff who never once let players play under done.

If Jared Moore is still our stoppages coach next year then we are taking the absolute piss, out setup and structure has been pathetic for well over 3 years despite having a mostly dominant ruckman.

Were very good at winning clearances

Stood underneath the coaches box for the last five minutes after spending the first 16 mins at ground level

yelled out to Brady and co - it’s bullshit we’ve spent a decade and never won at AO - there’s no leadership it’s ******* quiet atground. Level no direction. Cut the fat sort it out. A decade without awin at Adelaide oval. Sort it out now!
Only to be waved away by one of the assistants

I’m ******* over our ineptness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back