Game Day 2020 Preliminary Final vs Port Adelaide, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRE UP!!
Two more wins and it confirms a TIGER DYNASTY !!
Eat Em Alive !!!!

Not sure there's a definition about a dynasty. We could win the next two years and there'd still be some flog saying it was just #VICBIAS, MCG advantage, lucky, umpires, poor opposition, weather, Tom Lynch being a murderous pedo or whatever.

We could loss the next 30 games and I'd still be proud as hell of our team from the last four seasons. Just doesn't matter to me whether anyone calls it a dynasty or era.

Not sure there's a definition about a dynasty. We could win the next two years and there'd still be some flog saying it was just #VICBIAS, MCG advantage, lucky, umpires, poor opposition, weather, Tom Lynch being a murderous pedo or whatever.

We could loss the next 30 games and I'd still be proud as hell of our team from the last four seasons. Just doesn't matter to me whether anyone calls it a dynasty or era.
Agreed, and it's not like we were the standout dominant team in either of the two flag seasons so far. We were just a very, very good team that hit their straps and played great footy when it mattered. In 2018 we were probably the "best" team, but limped to the line a bit.

Who cares, seriously. If we bomb out tonight and miss the finals next year, how amazing were 2017 and 2019? Glad we got those at the very least :)

But this group has plenty to give yet, even if it doesn't necessarily mean flags.

:tigerface: :tigerface: :tigerface:

I believe 2 is a great team and 3 makes a dynasty ... we are very close !!!
That's the definition the vulture looking campaigner of 360 said .. just want him to know our team is better than his cats.
Stuff what the oppos are saying ... I cant wait for the salt if we can win
Plenty of time down the track to look back and be proud of what we have achieved
but for now
FIRE UP
Two more wins, we are still alive in 2020
Go Tigers !

Same would be said next week.

tenor.gif

I'm not a fan, but to be fair, we aren't favourites and Port have been the best team this year.

Backs against the wall.

#raisethefight
How have port been the best team all year?
People keep saying it, but I don't get it.

They're currently 3rd fav for the flag, if they were the best team they'd be favorite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have people watched this? Have the team watched this? The last quarter one...The players and staff need to watch this again to get their heads into the right mindset. We can have this feeling again! We need that belief to never give up!

Have people watched this? Have the team watched this? The last quarter one...The players and staff need to watch this again to get their heads into the right mindset. We can have this feeling again! We need that belief to never give up!
Spine tingling stuff ! If that can’t fire you up nothing will ! Go tigers 🐯

Haha, geez Barrett loves to rile things up, not sure why he is always such a prick toward Richmond though...

So if we lose a Prelim in Adelaide, having been in hub life all year with a lot of best-22 injuries, the era is over?

Wow Damo. We lost a Prelim in 2018 - was the era finished then too?

We lose tonight and it means squat - if the game were at the G we'd win comfortably, so then the era would still be going?

Not sure why we bother reading into media stuff anyway, you can be a hero or villain on any given day, they don't actually know anything genuine about footy.

Whatever happens, we'll be fine.
He’s just a bitter flog that thinks everyone should play perfect football and never make a mistake ever otherwise it’s a blight on the game..

he’s a *en north Melbourne princess

his nickname is the purple warrior ffs! That says it all

View attachment 986703
Barett absolute flog, always a richmond hater.

What a Muppet. As if you make any conclusions about this season, especially with any team that has made a prelim. Geelong have an average age of 53 and I'd still give them a sniff at making the last 4 next year. We certainly don't have an over 30 list on their last legs, those that are we already have decent replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back