Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - HCQ doesn't work - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in Part 4:

If you are puffing ie breathing heavily its ok to take the mask off.
They are obviously trying to get people who are dawdling along in the park to wear their mask.
I can't imagine trying to do serious bench presses or the like with a mask on. Its not the blowing out that's hard its the breathing in. They seriously seem to have no idea with those regards.
Even walking up steep hills at a good pace, ( contrary to what they say about walking below ) can get you breathing heavily. Lets see Dan do the 1000 steps with a facemask on in 20 minutes.

Do I have to wear a face mask while exercising?
If you are doing exercise or physical activity where you are out of breath or puffing, such as jogging or running, you do not need to wear a face mask. You do have to carry a face mask with you so you can wear it before or after exercising, unless you have a lawful exception.

You must wear a face mask when walking for exercise even if the 1.5 metre physical distancing is maintained unless you have a lawful excuse such as a medical condition, where it would be dangerous to have obstructed breathing while walking around.

You can choose to wear a face shield on its own while undertaking strenuous exercise.

Will I be fined for not carrying a face mask with me when I exercise?
You must carry a face mask with you when you exercise, unless you have a lawful excuse for not wearing a face mask such as a medical condition or are under the age of 12. You can be fined if you don’t wear or carry a face mask.

If you are puffing ie breathing heavily its ok to take the mask off.
They are obviously trying to get people who are dawdling along in the park to wear their mask.
I can't imagine trying to do serious bench presses or the like with a mask on. Its not the blowing out that's hard its the breathing in. They seriously seem to have no idea with those regards.
Even walking up steep hills at a good pace, ( contrary to what they say about walking below ) can get you breathing heavily. Lets see Dan do the 1000 steps with a facemask on in 20 minutes.

Do I have to wear a face mask while exercising?
If you are doing exercise or physical activity where you are out of breath or puffing, such as jogging or running, you do not need to wear a face mask. You do have to carry a face mask with you so you can wear it before or after exercising, unless you have a lawful exception.

You must wear a face mask when walking for exercise even if the 1.5 metre physical distancing is maintained unless you have a lawful excuse such as a medical condition, where it would be dangerous to have obstructed breathing while walking around.

You can choose to wear a face shield on its own while undertaking strenuous exercise.

Will I be fined for not carrying a face mask with me when I exercise?
You must carry a face mask with you when you exercise, unless you have a lawful excuse for not wearing a face mask such as a medical condition or are under the age of 12. You can be fined if you don’t wear or carry a face mask.

It's genuinely not an issue. I used to wear a mask in winter riding my bike to stop my face freezing, and it's only a issue when it rains.

In high pollution areas like Tokyo and Beijing, it's not uncommon to see even joggers wearing them on high pollution days

Is it easier without one? Yes. But your not going to suffer lack of oxygen intake like some say

It's genuinely not an issue. I used to wear a mask in winter riding my bike to stop my face freezing, and it's only a issue when it rains.

In high pollution areas like Tokyo and Beijing, it's not uncommon to see even joggers wearing them on high pollution days

Is it easier without one? Yes. But your not going to suffer lack of oxygen intake like some say

Apparently most are wearing them while jogging in Dubai.

Or Victoria/NSW in late last-years- early this years bush-fire season. Good Grief was it horrendous.

Speaking of. Hopefully it won't be anywhere near as bad this year. But the CFA should be alert anyway.

Nah, I'll just workout from home like a lot of people will continue to do... gym won't get my $$ unfortunately.

BTW nobody wears a mask riding a pushy.

wrong wrong wrong

I've been walking the bike paths on the yarra for months now - i'd estimate a third of cyclists wear masks

wrong wrong wrong

I've been walking the bike paths on the yarra for months now - i'd estimate a third of cyclists wear masks

This is the first thing I thought of when I saw your post.

Not in Barwon Heads/Ocean Grove..

which has a fraction of the bicycle traffic of the yarra main trail, and is in country victoria outside the lockdown zone

but you know more about melbourne dont you?

UK is going poorly, not only have numbers gone up but they just had the highest daily covid 19 death toll since Mayhttps://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10-28/uk-records-highest-daily-covid-19-death-toll-since-may/12820274 The article also refers to this study https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/207333/coronavirus-antibody-prevalence-falling-england-react/ which shows antibodies to CV19 have fallen in the UK from 6% of the population to 4.2%. Weird. It also suggested the more severe the infection the stronger the immunity.

Like I've said previously, the overreaction to Covid by politicians globally is because it seems they were unaware old people actually died from respiratory illnesses each winter.

I must have missed the lockdowns last winter!

Deadly flu season has researchers racing to find out why this year has been 'exceptional'
The national death toll officially stands at 430, although the real figure could be much higher with experts saying some deaths are attributed to other causes despite flu-related complications.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I've said previously, the overreaction to Covid by politicians globally is because it seems they were unaware old people actually died from respiratory illnesses each winter.

Deadly flu season has researchers racing to find out why this year has been 'exceptional'
The national death toll officially stands at 430, although the real figure could be much higher with experts saying some deaths are attributed to other causes despite flu-related complications.
Flu also doesn’t confine its lethalness to the elderly.

Flu numbers this year are down dramatically, no doubt due to all the Covid restrictions and protocols. Who knew?

You must have missed all the countries having infections and deaths out of winter.

They all died with the flu not of the flu.

Those European nations are going to get the lockdown AND the fatalities. By all means hold Andrews to account for poor procedures with respect to contact tracing and quarantine, but the decision to lockdown when he did is looking better by the day.

Obesity rates rise from 20 per cent of boys aged 10 to 14 to 60 per cent of men in their mid-20s and 30s. By the time men are 35 to 57, more than 70 per cent are overweight or obese, putting them behind only men from the United States and Chile.

Disgusting really. No wonder a lot of folks are in the covid high risk category.

People love to rant and rave about how deadly covid is, but nobody talks about personal responsibility through good health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back