Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And idiots take the bait and quickly run to Internet forums to garner a cheap like with yet another pathetic attempt at trolling.

Three new comments, two were always going to be from the same old guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don’t think its odd that with how poorly Essendon has performed and how poorly they have been run recently but still every media article that comes out of fox sports or the herald sun is nothing but positive about the club when the reality is quite the opposite and it’s list manager yet there’s other clubs that get hang out to dry buy the same media at the first opportunity dodoro definitely must have friends in high places🤭

Incorrect. Try again

No seriously. Give me one argument I’ve been wrong about my club on.

Unless I have you confused with someone else I’m sure at some point you have blamed every coach or development person that has been at your club in the last 15 years . A coach is only as good as his cattle John worsfold had credentials as good as any coach Essendons had in a long time but there’s only so much you can polish a turd it’s beyond belief how dodoro does not get held accountable for anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Daniher = Generational.

Wrong.

So very, very wrong.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No. correct

As a talent, there is no talent in the AFL that comes close. Unfortunately Joes injuries have denied us the ability to see him at full flight consistently.

You don’t think its odd that with how poorly Essendon has performed and how poorly they have been run recently but still every media article that comes out of fox sports or the herald sun is nothing but positive about the club when the reality is quite the opposite and it’s list manager yet there’s other clubs that get hang out to dry buy the same media at the first opportunity dodoro definitely must have friends in high places

It’s pre season.. the Brisbane Bears would have spins on them if they existed.

Unless I have you confused with someone else I’m sure at some point you have blamed every coach or development person that has been at your club in the last 15 years . A coach is only as good as his cattle John worsfold had credentials as good as any coach Essendons had in a long time but there’s only so much you can polish a turd it’s beyond belief how dodoro does not get held accountable for anything

Worsfold was a crap coach who had good teams. He was always the wrong coach for our club hence the results reflecting that.

This thread isn’t about John, welcome to go there if you’d wish to continue

Do Essendon stories sell genuinely sell papers? With respect, the club has been largely meh last 5 or so years.

Oh absolutely agree. However according to stats we were still amongst one of the leading attended clubs when crowds were allowed.
2019 (3rd)
2018 (5th)
2017 (2nd)
2016 (8th) ahead of Eagles, Blues, half our normal squad s well.

I’d hazard a guess that we still attract interest despite what BigFooty idiots want you to believe.

The main boards are a cestpool of posters like @Tasmian Saint, LoungeLizard, Wild Bill who dig the heels in rather than adding anything to a conversation.

From when I joined to now, it’s horrendous what posters can get away with.

I thought it was Carlton posters????
Well it was last week irc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back