Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
Yet you’re blaming him for most anything going.
Do you really want the federal government to call the shots or not. If not, you really should STFU about it.

Is wanting a federal government willing to take charge AND make competent decisions really that unreasonable?

You seem to be inferring we should be willing to settle for them not taking charge because they're incompetent... as a voter and taxpayer I don't find that at all acceptable.

All the talk I’ve heard says the vaccine doesn’t stop you spreading the virus. Not RWNJ articles this is what I’ve heard on ABC and normal news services.
I’m sure with what I’ve heard I’m correct.

Correct and has been stated all the way thru. It tempers the symptoms but doesn’t stop the spread and is why the health care, hotel quarantine, elderly over 80 will get the Pfzier vaccine.

Yet you’re blaming him for most anything going.
Do you really want the federal government to call the shots or not. If not, you really should STFU about it.

No he got it right with JobKeeper (even though the idea wasn’t his governments) but kudos for actually implementing it.

I want the federal government to show leadership and they have failed in that regard. The State Governments, both ALP and Coalition, have done all the heavy lifting.

Alternatively, convince me I’m wrong with facts.

Last edited:

No he got it right with JobKeeper (even though the idea wasn’t his governments) but kudos for actually implementing it.

I want the federal government to show leadership and they have failed in that regard. The State Governments, both ALP and Coalition, have done all the heavy lifting.

Alternatively, convince me I’m wrong with facts.
You want to be convinced with facts? Why, you just ignore them. You still haven’t accepted Dan is streaks ahead as the worst performing leader, if you can’t accept that basic fact what does it matter what he posts?

You want to be convinced with facts? Why, you just ignore them. You still haven’t accepted Dan is streaks ahead as the worst performing leader, if you can’t accept that basic fact what does it matter what he posts?
we’re you this critical of Morrison through the bushfires or the Sports Rorts affair? Did you call him the worst performing leader? Yeah I reckon I know the answer to that.

it’s a pandemic. Mistakes are going to be made. Hopefully, when the enquiry into how we handled it is completed, all those who made mistakes suffer appropriate consequences.

I think you could say with some certainty none of those attacking you for your stand are small business owners with their balls on the line and likely never have been....salaried workers no doubt.

With a gearing to leaching or having leached off the public purse. "This is ridiculous, we need more funding, someone get us more funding".

we’re you this critical of Morrison through the bushfires or the Sports Rorts affair? Did you call him the worst performing leader? Yeah I reckon I know the answer to that.

it’s a pandemic. Mistakes are going to be made. Hopefully, when the enquiry into how we handled it is completed, all those who made mistakes suffer appropriate consequences.
Thanks for missing the point. Kirky asked to be convinced with facts, well he’s been presented with facts previously with Dan and he refused to accept it.

But it’s good to again see your hypocrisy. A few days ago you bitched to the Mods about how this thread has denigrated and yet you’ve just jumped in when you weren’t involved and tried to bring political biases into it.

As for ScoMo, it’s not even a relevant comparison. All parties are guilty rorts trying to win votes, if you don’t think it’s happens with all sides you are naive. There’s no doubt he ****ed up with the bushfire, I reckon he’s learnt though with his handling of this. But he didn’t start the bushfires, Dan started the breakout with dodgy decisions he made.

As for mistakes happen it’s a pandemic. Dan knocked back Fed assistance and a multi million dollar contract was awarded to security guards not even on their panel. That’s corruption. You mention a review, well a review was held, Dan covered up the corruption. So what’s the point of another review?

And I see in the politics thread you’ve like a picture of ScoMo dressed as a terrorist, posted by your mate Kirky, yeah you’re not biased.

Last edited:
The picture posted in the politics thread was 1) Trump gave SmoCo the Medal of Freedom (and has SmoCo not accepted - I don’t think so) and 2) SmoCo (nor McCormack) has not denounced Trump for last weeks invasion of Congress unlike other leaders in the world.

If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas.

Now back to Covid. Why did over 6,000 short term visitor arrivals occur in October? Thought our international borders were closed.

The picture posted in the politics thread was 1) Trump gave SmoCo the Medal of Freedom (and has SmoCo not accepted - I don’t think so) and 2) SmoCo (nor McCormack) has not denounced Trump for last weeks invasion of Congress unlike other leaders in the world.

If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas.

Now back to Covid. Why did over 6,000 short term visitor arrivals occur in October? Thought our international borders were closed.
The PM has denounced the riots last week.

Your picture is tasteless which is not surprising as is the lefties who liked it including a Mod.

Jenny and the Mods don’t like s**t fights and yet actively encourage crap posting like that. Bunch of hypocrites.

The PM denounced the riots, he did not as other leaders have denounce Trump. They are two different things which anyone would understand.

Tasteless? No. Humourous? Yes. Hit a nerve? Yes.

Crow Envy you don’t like be challenged with the truth. You whine about posters getting into s**t fights and yet you put my name in posts. Do you see the hypocrisy in what you state?

Another 4K+ deaths in the USA - the experts said this would happen and has. Heading for over 400k by Inauguration Day.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The PM denounced the riots, he did not as other leaders have denounce Trump. They are two different things which anyone would understand.

Crow Envy you don’t like be challenged with the truth. You get all whiny just like Trump. I get it.

Another 4K+ deaths in the USA - what an outstanding effort.
Who here is praising the US?
I’ve lost count the number of times people have been called a grump supporter/follower when I have not seen one post supporting him.

which countries have denounced trump?

Crow Envy you don’t like be challenged with the truth. You whine about posters getting into sh*t fights and yet you put my name in posts. Do you see the hypocrisy in what you state?

Another 4K+ deaths in the USA - the experts said this would happen and has. Heading for over 400k by Inauguration Day.
You’ve just confirmed he’s denounced the riots and you have him dressed as one of the nut job rioters, the fact you find it funny shows how humourless you are.

I don’t whine about shitfights at all, another thing you are clueless about. I have a go at w***ers who do and then contribute to them.

And you’ve challenged me with no truth. You’re not a challenge at all, I find you amusing because you are so clueless. Speaking of not handling the truth, still think Dan isn’t the worst performed leader?

I also find lefties mods on here are the worst hypocrites.

Who here is praising the US?
I’ve lost count the number of times people have been called a grump supporter/follower when I have not seen one post supporting him.

which countries have denounced trump?

Boris Johnson for one.

You’ve just confirmed he’s denounced the riots and you have him dressed as one of the nut job rioters, the fact you find it funny shows how humourless you are.

I don’t whine about shitfights at all, another thing you are clueless about. I have a go at w***ers who do and then contribute to them.

And you’ve challenged me with no truth. You’re not a challenge at all, I find you amusing because you are so clueless. Speaking of not handling the truth, still think Dan isn’t the worst performed leader?

It is one thing to denounce the riots and it is a totally different to not denounce the instigator of the riots, Donald J Trump which he hasn’t and he won’t do. Therefore the photo is apt and only someone without an ounce of humour wouldn’t see that.

Looked in a mirror, your hypocrisy know no bounds.

Now back to topic.

It is one thing to denounce the riots and it is a totally different to not denounce the instigator of the riots, Donald J Trump which he hasn’t and he won’t do.

Looked in a mirror, your hypocrisy know no bounds.
He has denounced the rioters, you have him dressed up as a rioter. Clueless.

Show me where I’ve been hypocritical, I don’t think you know the meaning of the word.

No comment on Dan?

No comment on being wrong that I whine about s**t fights?

I’ll come clear on a couple of things.

I cancelled Elite Crow, not because I lost the bet, the bet hadn’t been lost yet plus I had posters telling me losing it due to a pandemic made it void. I cancelled my account because there are so many *sticks on here that I couldn’t help myself arguing with. kirky you’re top of the charts. The funny thing is you don’t even know how rooted you are.

Mostly they are a bunch of lefty hypocrites and they are supported by the Mods. They bitch about shitfights and yet contribute and condone them. Some are on training wheels and shouldn’t even be a Mod to begin with. If you’re going to issue bans have the balls to at least keep the conversation open to receive feedback.

I’ve sent off a request to close this account but they haven’t done it yet. Mods perhaps you get the ball rolling for me. If it takes this post to do it, so be it.

To the decent posters on here, see ya and good luck with these *heads.

I cancelled Elite Crow, not because I lost the bet, the bet hadn’t been lost yet plus I had posters telling me losing it due to a pandemic made it void. I cancelled my account because there are so many fu**sticks on here that I couldn’t help myself arguing with. kirky you’re top of the charts. The funny thing is you don’t even know how rooted you are.

Mostly they are a bunch of lefty hypocrites and they are supported by the Mods. They b*tch about shitfights and yet contribute and condone them. Some are on training wheels and shouldn’t even be a Mod to begin with. If you’re going to issue bans have the balls to at least keep the conversation open to receive feedback.

I’ve sent off a request to close this account but they haven’t done it yet. Mods perhaps you get the ball rolling for me. If it takes this post to do it, so be it.

To the decent posters on here, see ya and good luck with these fu**heads.
Nah, stick around just do as I did and ban yourself from the lefty Politics circle jerk thread,

From the AFR today:

"Melbourne risks losing grand slam if the Australian Open doesn’t proceed says Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews. Other major cities would jump at the opportunity to host a grand slam tennis tournament, Victorian premier Dan Andrews has warned, pushing back on local critics who say the event should have been rescheduled to avoid COVID-19 risks."

From the Age today:

"American tennis player Tennys Sandgren has been allowed on to a chartered flight to Melbourne to take part in the Australian Open, despite recently testing positive for coronavirus. Sandgren originally tested positive for COVID-19 in late November and recovered from the virus, but then tested positive again using a PCR test on Monday."
It's OK to let a shedload of tennis players and their entourages into Victoria meanwhile farmers are having to let stone fruit, vegetables, grapes etc and the like rot on/in the trees , vines and ground because they can't bring in the backpackers etc to pick the produce.

I cancelled Elite Crow, not because I lost the bet, the bet hadn’t been lost yet plus I had posters telling me losing it due to a pandemic made it void. I cancelled my account because there are so many fu**sticks on here that I couldn’t help myself arguing with. kirky you’re top of the charts. The funny thing is you don’t even know how rooted you are.

Mostly they are a bunch of lefty hypocrites and they are supported by the Mods. They b*tch about shitfights and yet contribute and condone them. Some are on training wheels and shouldn’t even be a Mod to begin with. If you’re going to issue bans have the balls to at least keep the conversation open to receive feedback.

To the decent posters on here, see ya and good luck with these fu**heads.
I understand why people think this way.
There is a fair amount of unnecessary personal attack on this forum

I do not necessarily agree with all your comments then I am one who reads a lot and doesn’t necessarily engage

Just always thought it best to take a rest for a while and re charge

Thanks for missing the point. Kirky asked to be convinced with facts, well he’s been presented with facts previously with Dan and he refused to accept it.

But it’s good to again see your hypocrisy. A few days ago you bitched to the Mods about how this thread has denigrated and yet you’ve just jumped in when you weren’t involved and tried to bring political biases into it.

As for ScoMo, it’s not even a relevant comparison. All parties are guilty rorts trying to win votes, if you don’t think it’s happens with all sides you are naive. There’s no doubt he f’ed up with the bushfire, I reckon he’s learnt though with his handling of this. But he didn’t start the bushfires, Dan started the breakout with dodgy decisions he made.

As for mistakes happen it’s a pandemic. Dan knocked back Fed assistance and a multi million dollar contract was awarded to security guards not even on their panel. That’s corruption. You mention a review, well a review was held, Dan covered up the corruption. So what’s the point of another review?

And I see in the politics thread you’ve like a picture of ScoMo dressed as a terrorist, posted by your mate Kirky, yeah you’re not biased.
I asked if We could get rid of the politics from this page. None of you clearly are interested in doing that. So, it is what it is. And seriously, you have a bloody gall to pick ANYONE up for anything when you are posting under another frigging name because you lost a bet, but couldn’t keep away.

oh and I’ve liked LOTS of photos in my time, if I think they are funny. Sometimes they involve politicians of either persuasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back